Todays mailday. Ripkens 1st auto & Pedroia WBC 1/1 Superfractor w/scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggmack2001

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello all
These cam in today and I am pretty happy with the buys.
AJ
$70.00 DLVD which I thought was very very reasonable
PedroiaDustin.jpg

PedroiaDustin2.jpg

I am not a Ripken expert but i think this is his first pack certified auto
RipkenJrCal1.jpg

RipkenJrCal2.jpg

RipkenJrCal4.jpg

RipkenJrCal5.jpg

RipkenJrCal6.jpg

RipkenJrCal10.jpg

RipkenJrCal11.jpg

Bought this lot of 3 for $14.99 Buy it now which was a great price. If anyone has the Heritage Refractor of Obama or any of the other historical figures for the set I would love a shot at them. Also need the other refractor versions of the Obama Topps Chrome.
2009 Heritage Chrome #ED to 1776
2009 Topps Chrome SP
2009 Topps Chrome SP Refractor
ObamaBarack.jpg
ObamaBarack2.jpg
ObamaBarack3.jpg

Nice on the Ripken. It is his first certified auto. I added one finally earlier this year. What did that cost you if you don't mind me asking? I got a steal on mine as it was a new seller who didn't describe it well and had a lousy pic.

Nice on the Ripken. It is his first certified auto. I added one finally earlier this year. What did that cost you if you don't mind me asking? I got a steal on mine as it was a new seller who didn't describe it well and had a lousy pic.

I am quite sure I got a steal also at $49.99 Buy It Now.
AJ

Nice Ripkens.

I almost bought that dual patch one that you won. I think the seller was chrisrip right? He's a big Ripken collector that seems to be selling off his collection or something.

I didn't notice the index card in that listing until now. I think we all feel his pain if you bought any after market inserts of hot players in the mid 90s. He paid $200 for the Thomas Elite. I remember wanting it to get under $100 so I could buy one! I think I ended up getting one for $30-50 finally. I don't remember now exactly what I paid, but it was way under what they originally sold for and probably still more than you could get one for now.

I was noticing that index card too!

!Bcr5qhQ!Wk~$(KGrHqEH-C8EquUNcfBjBK1i+ZPPv!~~_35.jpg

That guy lost soooo much money! I pulled one of those Ripken Autos back in the day and sold it for $300 + a big box of cards. My mom told me I was a fool because it was going to be worth thousands some day! lol...

Nice cards.... you could put the Ripken GU in the "show your halloween" card topic.. lol

Christopher