Todd Christensen in 3/29...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
After much deliberation, I sent the Super Bowl XVIII program that my wife bought me for my birthday (already had Tom Flores and Ray Guy sigs) to Todd Christensen since he is a very good signer, I just didn't know how good!

He sent my program back signed and added 2 8x10's! One personalized and one not, what a class act!

So here it is, 3/1 - 5 Days - My favorite Raider, and arguably one of the greatest TE's the game has ever seen - Todd Christensen!

rsbp.png

tc1.png

tc2.png

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

Last edited:
Awesome success.Congratulations.Great looking program.Those were the Raiders glory days.

Great success man. Did you meet Ray Guy? He was here not too long ago, awesome guy.

Thanks Andrew! The program actually came with Tom Flores and Ray Guy when my wife purchased it, it also has a custom frame with the Raiders logo etched in the glass and XVIII etched in as well. I would love to meet some of these Raiders, but living in Montana doesn't help.

Thanks Jeb! They sure were the glory days! Hopefully they are on the upside after the last 8 years.