Toploaders

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have a few that I can mail to you. Some have tape on them....That I tried to remove.......a reason why I use rubber bands. Most are single card holders....But I have a few extra 100 points which I can throw in......4 top loaders that are 100 points and about 10 regular top loaders (one card)....I can post the trade tomorrow....U can mail a few twin cards in trade for the top loaders...Any twin cards will do...not picky. Best regards, David PS two bubble envelopes with the above top loaders will go out tomorrow.

littleredjacks

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
david
get goo-be-gone works great on the tape
God bless
david

p.s
got a medium flat rate box for a few auto's if u need i can get another 4 u

OneMoreParallel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I could probably fill a medium flat rate box if you're interested.
They would all be clean, new and gently used, with various point sizes.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I would be interested in purchasing one box of new top loaders regular size. That's what I will need to protect my purple chrome set (10 to go) abd some incoming. Thanks. Dave

To clean top loaders you might try using a used fabric softener sheet. But it's not easy.

OneMoreParallel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Yeah would love that.
Let me inventory exactly how many I have. But I guess it depends on what you're looking to spend. It's gonna be $15.50 for postage, and then somewhere around 10-15ct for $1 I'm guessing. Let me know what you think and then I will start gathering them together.