Toploaders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a few that I can mail to you. Some have tape on them....That I tried to remove.......a reason why I use rubber bands. Most are single card holders....But I have a few extra 100 points which I can throw in......4 top loaders that are 100 points and about 10 regular top loaders (one card)....I can post the trade tomorrow....U can mail a few twin cards in trade for the top loaders...Any twin cards will do...not picky. Best regards, David PS two bubble envelopes with the above top loaders will go out tomorrow.

I could probably fill a medium flat rate box if you're interested.
They would all be clean, new and gently used, with various point sizes.

I would be interested in purchasing one box of new top loaders regular size. That's what I will need to protect my purple chrome set (10 to go) abd some incoming. Thanks. Dave

To clean top loaders you might try using a used fabric softener sheet. But it's not easy.

Yeah would love that.
Let me inventory exactly how many I have. But I guess it depends on what you're looking to spend. It's gonna be $15.50 for postage, and then somewhere around 10-15ct for $1 I'm guessing. Let me know what you think and then I will start gathering them together.