Topps Archives/Fan Favorites Coming Back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seawolf17

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Per Topps' Twitter account:

Fan Favorites is coming back as autograph insert in new Topps Archives in 2012. Awesome product, I think will be a really fun break

SO. FRICKING. EXCITED.

/crosses fingers that some of his guys will be in the set

Great news. Really like Topps Archives sets, and definetely enjoy the Fan Favorites autos. Hopefully they will be all on-card autos.

Topps Archives is my favorite set of the last decade. Points to Topps for finally getting one right!

Hope it has a mix of semistars in addition to the big names. That was always one of my favorite parts of Fan Favorites, especially for picking up graphs of guys on your hometeam that don't appear in sets all that often.

YES! I hope they've got a couple of A's in the checklist. I really love the Fan Favorites autographs in my collection.
Richard

Archives? Really? How many more reprints of the same 100 cards do we need?

I'm hoping that Topps sticks to the original '01 Archives formula and mainly includes reprints of players' first and last year cards. You don't usually see those reprinted, especially the last year cards.

What I really liked about the Archives/Fan Favorites cards was that they actually put non-HOFers and some lesser-known guys in the set. They still did have guys like Jackie Robinson, Willie Mays, etc., but they also had guys like Sparky Lyle, Boog Powell, and George Foster (and many others).

I'm hoping Topps does Archives like they did in '01, but we'll have to wait and see!

Great news! Love those Fan Favorite sig cards! I do hope they include more guys who haven't signed before, that makes it even better IMO.

My only Fan Favorites auto, but one of my favorite cards.

img080.jpg

The ATFF sets were what got me back into collecting; rather than reprints, they used the old designs and made new cards. I loved that.