Topps/Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say that if you're buying hobby boxes I recommend buying the LITE hobby boxes they're cheaper and the only difference is there aren't any guaranteed autos although they still can be pulled and the autos are the exact point I want to touch on. Since I started collecting baseball in 2020 and bought many hobby boxes and not once have I seen a decent auto pulled by me or any of the countless breaks I have watched and NEVER not once have I seen a decent auto pulled and for people who buy the jumbo hobby I would be straight pissed off if I pulled 5 autos and they all are trash which has been the case for every single break I have ever witnessed your better of buying retail or lite hobby boxes otherwise there's 100 percent chance your going to get junk autos if by chance your the one in a million guy who actually got a good auto feel fortunate it's a rare,rare event you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning.