Topps WWW SlamAttax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lprimus

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Topps WWW SlamAttax

24 packs per box // 8 cards per pack

Topps sales sheet and checklist:
http://topps.com/ent/brands/WWESlamAttax/SlamAttaxWEb.html

Available at Target, Wal-Mart, ToysRUs and other retailers!

130 card set + prop cards, champion cards, finishing moves cards, and Title Foil Cards.

Here's just a sample of what I pulled:
Set cards:
scan0001.jpg

Foil cards:
scan0002.jpg

Pay Per View, Prop, Match Type, and Tag Team cards:
scan0003.jpg

Game Rules:
scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

Review:
Topps did a nice job with this series. The base set is packed with nice crisp photo shots. Each base card includes a nice photo shot of one of the wrestlers and includes an attack score and a defense score for the game. The card stock is nice. Design is excellent and you can definately tell some thought went into them. Call me crazy but it seems really nice to have a wrestling entertainment product being done by a company that comes off as fans themself. The game is simple enough to quickly get to playing and challenging and fun enough to bring ya back for more! It's a fun game for those wrestling fans who collect cards and want to get in on the action! Gather up a friend, sibling, or child and have some fun playing the game!

A solid A for Topps on this awesome set! Go out and grab some packs now and get to playing!

:D
Jason

Thanks! I see some older wrestling stars are in this set. Did you pull a "Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiase?

Tal

I dont use them to play the game, but display mine in an album.A friend of mine who is a huge wrestling card collector, sends me extras, inserts, autographs,etc.On the Attax he sent me,120 of the 130 base set,foil parallels of Cena,HHH,Rey,Orton,CM Punk,MVP.Worl Tag Belt,ECW Belt,MITB case,Slammy Award,Finishing Move R Truth, Finishing Move Maria,Prop cards,trash can,brass knuckles and 3 exclusive cards found in starter boxes,Jericho,Orton, and Cena.All sharp looking cards.

Taliasen- there is a Million Dollar Man card and I suspect a foil parallel as well.

Last edited: