Trade list sites

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
It seems like several times a year I'm seeing threads about folks being unhappy with their "sites" provider. Either they update something and it quits working, or they change something making it too difficult to understand, or the one they're using just becomes completely unavailable.

So, that being said, I've decided that I might be interested in starting a new project for card collectors to create their own sites. Something similar to Google sites, or others, but something that's built just for collectors. I'd be curious to hear some of your thoughts on what are must-have features. What kind of editor do you prefer to use? What could be done to make it work better? If I'm going to do this, I'd basically be building this thing from scratch so it could be whatever we wanted it to be.

Please only reply if this is something you might consider using. I'll be using this thread as a gauge to determine whether something like this would be worth the time to build.

Also, please be as descriptive as possible when describing how you think it should work. I've never used any of those other sites so I have no idea how they work, or how they're expected to work.

heard good things about tcdb

I'm talking more about something that lets members create their own site, with their own pages, and they can put whatever they want on them rather than just choosing inventory from a database.