Trade manager problems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gosh is that working because I don't any tech or someone who might be able to fix the problem has seen it & my 8 ball says "outlook doubtful."

Peter knows about the problem and is trying to fix it. It is not as simple as just clicking a couple of keys and the problem is solved.

Peter knows about the problem and is trying to fix it. It is not as simple as just clicking a couple of keys and the problem is solved.

+1

My intent is not to be a smart*** but to keep it fresh and make others aware, not rubbing it in anyones face, thanks for the update Bryon.

It is understood that there is currently an issue with the Trade Manager. Those that can make the fix are working on it. Please remember everyone involved in running the site has a job and obligations outside of the site and sometimes those obligations take precedent.

I was off the site for a week and am shocked at how impatient folks are. My timeline, as I see it is as follows:
6/14 problem noticed by member and posted here
6/14 moderator acknowledgement of said problem
6/15 another moderator acknowledgement of said problem, in response to multiple posts
6/15 initial fix attempted
6/15 within 30 minutes of initial fix, two responses that it hadn't worked
6/17 complaint that the issue hasn't been fixed and that something needs to be done.
6/22 still not fixed (please see initial notes about sometimes life getting in the way of our hobby)

Multiple moderators have responded. The owner has responded. We understand the need to get the problem resolved and are working towards that goal. Please remember, patience is a virtue.

And also remember - The Bench is run and moderated by volunteers and we are always looking for helpful individuals to donate their time and efforts to make The Bench a better place for all of us.

Hey Mods- I know that this is a problem that is being addressed as quickly and effectively as possible. I was just seeing if there is any way to supersede the Trade Manager and take away my "Must Send First" Tag. I have 17 formally completed trades and close to 10 that are complete but still hanging there.

Thank you!

It is understood that there is currently an issue with the Trade Manager. Those that can make the fix are working on it. Please remember everyone involved in running the site has a job and obligations outside of the site and sometimes those obligations take precedent.

I was off the site for a week and am shocked at how impatient folks are. My timeline, as I see it is as follows:
6/14 problem noticed by member and posted here
6/14 moderator acknowledgement of said problem
6/15 another moderator acknowledgement of said problem, in response to multiple posts
6/15 initial fix attempted
6/15 within 30 minutes of initial fix, two responses that it hadn't worked
6/17 complaint that the issue hasn't been fixed and that something needs to be done.
6/22 still not fixed (please see initial notes about sometimes life getting in the way of our hobby)

Multiple moderators have responded. The owner has responded. We understand the need to get the problem resolved and are working towards that goal. Please remember, patience is a virtue.

And also remember - The Bench is run and moderated by volunteers and we are always looking for helpful individuals to donate their time and efforts to make The Bench a better place for all of us.

Nicely said ..As with the people who run the site us as traders are not often on and in touch with our hobby daily..

Thanks

Matt

it looks like it is a coding issue, which is fairly easy to fix once the problem is identified. However, identifying the issue is much easier said than done from my little experience in the area. I wish I could recommend what to look for, but I haven't looked at code in years...

just posted a trade, and the TRADED MANGER POSTED THE TRADE TWICE.

To get rid of one of the trades, press the cancel trade button using the trade manager. Your the first to report this. Hopefully it was just a matter of hitting the button twice. We will see.

The issues with the Trade Manager have made me realize how awesome the Trade Manager really is. Didn't someone here at The Bench come up with the concept originally or am I crazy?

Thanks
Craig

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps