• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Trade manager problems?

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a trade that was marked received on the 11th and 12th that is still showing as open. It's with Camsure #267315. Is that the issue?

Thanks
Craig

Yes, I have two like that from several days ago....at first I thought someone forgot to mark it received but that wasn't the case.

SymphonicMetal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Same here. I have a trade with billy-d that he marked received on the 12th and it is still showing as a pending trade. Until I saw this topic I had just assumed it had moved to my completed trades.

pmanningsfan73

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a couple of trade that have been completed yet I notice they are remaining on my open trades list. They list both parties as having received their cards. No issues that I have been made aware of.

Same problem here with a trade the my trade partner & myself have both marked received & should be completed but hasn't been. Looks like the problem is already a week old.

SMVintage

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I'm having trouble too, I think I should be past the "send first/rookie" tag but I still have around 5 "pending" trades that are completed

stephj24

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Staff member
I have a trade that was marked received on the 11th and 12th that is still showing as open. It's with Camsure #267315. Is that the issue?

Thanks
Craig

Yes, I have two like that from several days ago....at first I thought someone forgot to mark it received but that wasn't the case.

I have both mine the same ichiro and Craig were marked complete days ago

Same here. I have a trade with billy-d that he marked received on the 12th and it is still showing as a pending trade. Until I saw this topic I had just assumed it had moved to my completed trades.

Same problem here with a trade the my trade partner & myself have both marked received & should be completed but hasn't been. Looks like the problem is already a week old.

I'm having trouble too, I think I should be past the "send first/rookie" tag but I still have around 5 "pending" trades that are completed

Issue is being worked on. Thanks all!

pmanningsfan73

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This is kinda getting old. I mean every time I look at my TM I have to recheck my PMs to reassure me that my trade with Bonzo is completed. Comon guys git r done please.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
This is kinda getting old. I mean every time I look at my TM I have to recheck my PMs to reassure me that my trade with Bonzo is completed. Comon guys git r done please.

I agree that this needs to get done. I think rather than sifting trough pms, you can just look at the trade to see that both parties have received.