Trade manager problems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a trade that was marked received on the 11th and 12th that is still showing as open. It's with Camsure #267315. Is that the issue?

Thanks
Craig

Yes, I have two like that from several days ago....at first I thought someone forgot to mark it received but that wasn't the case.

Same here. I have a trade with billy-d that he marked received on the 12th and it is still showing as a pending trade. Until I saw this topic I had just assumed it had moved to my completed trades.

I have a couple of trade that have been completed yet I notice they are remaining on my open trades list. They list both parties as having received their cards. No issues that I have been made aware of.

Same problem here with a trade the my trade partner & myself have both marked received & should be completed but hasn't been. Looks like the problem is already a week old.

I'm having trouble too, I think I should be past the "send first/rookie" tag but I still have around 5 "pending" trades that are completed

I have a trade that was marked received on the 11th and 12th that is still showing as open. It's with Camsure #267315. Is that the issue?

Thanks
Craig

Yes, I have two like that from several days ago....at first I thought someone forgot to mark it received but that wasn't the case.

I have both mine the same ichiro and Craig were marked complete days ago

Same here. I have a trade with billy-d that he marked received on the 12th and it is still showing as a pending trade. Until I saw this topic I had just assumed it had moved to my completed trades.

Same problem here with a trade the my trade partner & myself have both marked received & should be completed but hasn't been. Looks like the problem is already a week old.

I'm having trouble too, I think I should be past the "send first/rookie" tag but I still have around 5 "pending" trades that are completed

Issue is being worked on. Thanks all!

This is kinda getting old. I mean every time I look at my TM I have to recheck my PMs to reassure me that my trade with Bonzo is completed. Comon guys git r done please.

This is kinda getting old. I mean every time I look at my TM I have to recheck my PMs to reassure me that my trade with Bonzo is completed. Comon guys git r done please.

I agree that this needs to get done. I think rather than sifting trough pms, you can just look at the trade to see that both parties have received.

Mine are up to 3...for someone trying to get into the Legacy wing of the HOF, I hope I get these bench points