Trade question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valediction

Pro
5.00 star(s)
The last trade I made with Heath, One of the players I got was 2B Leland Jeffery ML contract, when I went to assign him, it told me he was a RF with a Major league deal and had to be on the 40 man. Do they automatically get Major league deals if they get traded? I reset the position to 2B (20 rating there vs a 1 rating in RF)

The last trade I made with Heath, One of the players I got was 2B Leland Jeffery ML contract, when I went to assign him, it told me he was a RF with a Major league deal and had to be on the 40 man. Do they automatically get Major league deals if they get traded? I reset the position to 2B (20 rating there vs a 1 rating in RF)

All players on the 40-man roster have a major league deal, whether they are coming from Minors or Majors, once you are on 40-man roster for ANY team, you keep the major league deal unless you are outright released or clear waivers.

Once you clear, you can be demoted to the minors.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online