TRADED '88 Donruss "B" checklists FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello,

I have a 89 Fleer Randy Johnson Marlboro.

I didnt see anything on your site I can use though.

Got any other cards for trade? I am collecting older rookies like Boggs, Gwynn, Mattingly, Ripken, Etc....

Thanks

Hello,

I have a 89 Fleer Randy Johnson Marlboro.

I didnt see anything on your site I can use though.

Got any other cards for trade? I am collecting older rookies like Boggs, Gwynn, Mattingly, Ripken, Etc....

Thanks

I don't know if these are on my site but here are some RCs I can trade in the $5 and up category, didn't bother listing smaller ones but I can send you a list of those too, I primarily collect and trade pre 1990 stuff.

Year Brand Name Card No. Cond.
1964 Topps Neikro, Phil 541 P/G/F
1986 Sportflics Rookies Bonds, Barry 13 Mint
1989 Donruss Rookies Griffey, Jr., Ken 3 NrMt
1985 Fleer Star Sticker Puckett, Kirby 122 NrMt
1987 Donruss Rookies Maddux, Greg 52 NrMt/Mint
1987 Topps Bonds, Barry 320 Mint
1983 Donruss Franco, Julio 525 NrMt/Mint
1982 Topps Montreal Expos Future Stars 118 O/C 10/90 o/w NrMt
1987 Fleer Update McGwire, Mark 76 NrMt
1990 Topps Rookies Griffey, Jr., Ken 11 NrMt
1990 Topps Debut 1989 Griffey, Jr., Ken 46 NrMt

Error card

Should still have this one. LMK if you are interested. Thanks!
Rick

2000 Black Diamond Andruw Jones "ERROR" has Cliff Floyd and is numbered #34 - should be card #10 ???

Should still have this one. LMK if you are interested. Thanks!
Rick

2000 Black Diamond Andruw Jones "ERROR" has Cliff Floyd and is numbered #34 - should be card #10 ???

It's not really one that I was looking for but can you tell me what it books for?

Error

Sorry for the delay. It took me awhile to dig out the box this card was in. Value of the error card ????? A couple of $s in trade would make me happy. Any Mauers or Twins refractors?

It's not really one that I was looking for but can you tell me what it books for?

Sorry for the delay. It took me awhile to dig out the box this card was in. Value of the error card ????? A couple of $s in trade would make me happy. Any Mauers or Twins refractors?

I'm really not that interested in the card and I don't have any Twins refractors. Thanks for the offer though.