TRADED PSA graded Vintage Mantle card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have had this in my collection for a little while now, and it really doesn't fit in with what the themes of my collection are. That is the only reason I am trading this.

The card is pictured below.

51365351291_97995586f2_z.jpgUntitled by Dashcol's Cards, on Flickr

I am only looking for vintage help for my sets found here:

Or BIG hits off of my 2021 Heritage set needs found here:

Or HOF rookies graded by PSA/SGC or maybe BGS/BVG.

If all that fails, I also would be slightly interested in parallels of current rookies, but that would be last on my list.

I have several of your 1971 Hi number SP needs -

704, 705, 715, 723, 727, 734, 739, 743, 751

All, I believe, would fit into your condition requirements, most would exceed.

PLMK your thoughts.

I have several of your 1971 Hi number SP needs -

704, 705, 715, 723, 727, 734, 739, 743, 751

All, I believe, would fit into your condition requirements, most would exceed.

PLMK your thoughts.
That would be an interesting one, 1971 is not a set I have been working too hard on, just grabbing one here or there when I see them at the card store for around a quarter.

I will keep this in mind, but was more hoping to knock some bigger names off the lists I am closer too.

That would be an interesting one, 1971 is not a set I have been working too hard on, just grabbing one here or there when I see them at the card store for around a quarter.

I will keep this in mind, but was more hoping to knock some bigger names off the lists I am closer too.
Understand. The low numbers are pretty easy to come by in that set, but the hi numbers and especially the SP's are quite a bit more difficult.

If you come back around, PM me and if I still have the SP's we'll make something happen.

Thanks!