Tri City Sports Mojo Preview (case hit)

Do you like the base cut auto design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am not asking anybody to buy any of the products good news is a nice % of the print run has been pre ordered already so we are in a good direction! I hate how big name companys can charge what they want for products and have no competion! I know some people dont want to see other do well others dont mind but this will relese soon!

I asked this in the last fake box break, and I never got an answer, so I'll try some of the same questions on this imaginary card.

Can you show me anywhere, besides this thread and the website you created, where this product is mentioned?

If a good % of the product is pre-ordered, where is the information on pre-ordering? It isn't on the website.

If the product has been pre-ordered, who will be carrying it for retail purchase?

Previously, the website listed two other imaginary products. One was released in 2008 and one was to be released in November of 2010.

What happened to the information on those two products? Can you show me any information anywhere that confirms the existence of these two products? In particular, could you show me a picture of an actual 2008 card?

Thank you in advance for your attention to these questions.

Michael

Previous releses where in poland and i was not involved with his company at that time so best thing is to ask him about that! Pre release where ordered by undesclosed euro dealers we havent shoped it to the U.S. market yet! The promo box was not fake it was very real and the card has the auto taken out if it and put in the new diamond cut design!

I asked this in the last fake box break, and I never got an answer, so I'll try some of the same questions on this imaginary card.

Can you show me anywhere, besides this thread and the website you created, where this product is mentioned?

If a good % of the product is pre-ordered, where is the information on pre-ordering? It isn't on the website.

If the product has been pre-ordered, who will be carrying it for retail purchase?

Previously, the website listed two other imaginary products. One was released in 2008 and one was to be released in November of 2010.

What happened to the information on those two products? Can you show me any information anywhere that confirms the existence of these two products? In particular, could you show me a picture of an actual 2008 card?

Thank you in advance for your attention to these questions.

Michael

Previous releses where in poland and i was not involved with his company at that time so best thing is to ask him about that! Pre release where ordered by undesclosed euro dealers we havent shoped it to the U.S. market yet! The promo box was not fake it was very real and the card has the auto taken out if it and put in the new diamond cut design!

So...You market MLB trading cards...in Poland...without an actual functioning website...send 'promo' boxes out with different designs, the cuts can be slipped in an out into new designs without a problem...sell them only through distributors, with no mention of how to find or become a distributor...leave these distributors 'undisclosed'...don't release an actual checklist until it goes live when there are no licensing issues involved...people pre order this product with NO idea what's inside other than a cut auto (or two if it is a hot box), no mention of how many packs per box, cards per pack, how frequently 'hot boxes' fall. The ONLY subject information you give is names of 38 1/1 cards, 14 of which have no real tie in to baseball and have far more limited collector appeal, a decent amount of the cards you DO list are $20-50 or less for an autograph now, nothing else other than you are making 700 boxes with 1 or 2 cut autos in each, give no other names that will be in it until the day of release...you are going to print 'in a couple weeks' leaving you 12 days to print, get back from the printer, pack, wrap, and ship these cards before the scheduled release date, and 'a good percent' have been presold under these conditions?

People are actually lining up to pay $150 a chance at a Ralph Branca, Joe Morgan, George Kell, Bob Saget, Rachel Roberts, Bobby Doerr, Johnny Pesky, Duke Snider, Neil Sedaka, Ann B Davis, John Madden, Jeff Foxworthy, and 725+ unknown autographs that may or may not be as good as the ones you are using to hype your product. Realistically, of what you show us I see 7, maybe 8 I would call 'wins' if i paid $150 and pulled those cards (Ruth, Mantle, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Jackie Robinson, Bill Clinton, and Tiger Woods). Even those, the Williams and DiMaggio autos go for $150-200 PSA certified pretty consistently and Clinton had a PSA cut sell for $130 shipped, so it's not like it's a huge pull for the investment.

well i never said poland i said in euro meaning not just poland and a full checklist is avaible but only avaible to distrubutors at this time! By putting the full checklist on the starter site the day of relese makes people think what can be in there which make it more of a mystery and builds the hype!
There is 1 card in the set which should bring in over 4k easy which will be 1 top of the cards of 2011!

Also hot boxes will fall at 1 or 2 hot boxes per case! With 1 case being a hot case with every box in that case having 2 auto's per! There is 1 Pack Per Box and 1 or 2 cuts per pack!

So...You market MLB trading cards...in Poland...without an actual functioning website...send 'promo' boxes out with different designs, the cuts can be slipped in an out into new designs without a problem...sell them only through distributors, with no mention of how to find or become a distributor...leave these distributors 'undisclosed'...don't release an actual checklist until it goes live when there are no licensing issues involved...people pre order this product with NO idea what's inside other than a cut auto (or two if it is a hot box), no mention of how many packs per box, cards per pack, how frequently 'hot boxes' fall. The ONLY subject information you give is names of 38 1/1 cards, 14 of which have no real tie in to baseball and have far more limited collector appeal, a decent amount of the cards you DO list are $20-50 or less for an autograph now, nothing else other than you are making 700 boxes with 1 or 2 cut autos in each, give no other names that will be in it until the day of release...you are going to print 'in a couple weeks' leaving you 12 days to print, get back from the printer, pack, wrap, and ship these cards before the scheduled release date, and 'a good percent' have been presold under these conditions?

People are actually lining up to pay $150 a chance at a Ralph Branca, Joe Morgan, George Kell, Bob Saget, Rachel Roberts, Bobby Doerr, Johnny Pesky, Duke Snider, Neil Sedaka, Ann B Davis, John Madden, Jeff Foxworthy, and 725+ unknown autographs that may or may not be as good as the ones you are using to hype your product. Realistically, of what you show us I see 7, maybe 8 I would call 'wins' if i paid $150 and pulled those cards (Ruth, Mantle, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Jackie Robinson, Bill Clinton, and Tiger Woods). Even those, the Williams and DiMaggio autos go for $150-200 PSA certified pretty consistently and Clinton had a PSA cut sell for $130 shipped, so it's not like it's a huge pull for the investment.

Last edited:
ive been reading up on this thread and the last thread about it. i think its a good idea but needs more development. i think its great that you are trying to offer alternatives to the topps monopoly. but if it was me i wouldnt bother trying to release anything this year because i think there is work that needs to be done. i would take a year and work on trying to get mlb lisencing and certified cuts as well as a more professional design.

i know you said that you sold a good percentage of the product already and thats great but if the product bombs this year you wont have many repeat customers and the product wont last long.

like i said i do like the idea and what you are trying to do but my advice would be to not worry about this year and try for a more solid product next year.

well...you should have said these were going to Poland in the first place...in that case, they look just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.