Ttm Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks22518

Pro
4.80 star(s)
:mad: :mad: Goose Gossage TTM failure I found out after I had sent it that he charges.He sent a not saying in his handwriting charges $10 per Autograph.So he took the time to write that but couldn't take 4 seconds to do his autograph? On the bright side I got a Trade in:D :D

I got him for free right before he went into the HOF. I didn't get a HOF insc obviously, but that's not too important since I at least have him for my Rangers collection :D Congrats on the trade.

My list of failures include:

Harmon Killebrew (Wants $65; no way from my point of view)
Joe Mauer (Sent a weird postcard with Questionable sig of Joe; Check my Bucket)

i got one of those back from Johnathan Harris from Lost In Space saying he charged $10 way back in the day...ended up writing back and forth to him several times after I sent the $10 in and had some great conversations up until the point he passed away...kinda got to be pen pals of sorts...write him back and send the $10 and i bet if you ask any questions he will write you back with the answer....besides $10 for the Goose is a deal.

Goose has actually gone down in price quite a bit since he was elected to the HOF. I think he was charging $50 or $60 right after he was elected.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.