TTM/IP/Certified Baseball - Photos & List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
OK autograph collectors. I just added almost 100 new signed cards from a recent deal. I must be approaching 1000 different signed cards by now!!

All of the cards are listed on my User Page in list form as well as scanned in pictures. It can't get any easier! The card year and brand will be listed, as best as I could determine w/o looking them up in a guide. The team or affiliate the player is shown with on the card will be listed, as well as any other clubs he played for in his career. If all you see is "MINORS" after a single or string of teams, then the player probably never made the bigs.

Go to the "B. Page" button w/ the little house icon below, "User Pages" on the blue bar at the top of any page or click my signature link "AUTOS FOR TRADE".

Looking for similar autographs in trade. Will trade @ BV on the certified cards (if you want) or card for card in most cases, I'm easy. Just want to get rid of these and add some new autos I want for my collection. Dodgers are always a top want.

LOTS OF SIGNED CARDS, CERTIFIED AND NON-CERTIFIED. They are listed and in photo form. You can see every team they played for and the team they are featured with. It can't get much easier.

CHECK MY USER PAGE OR CLICK THE SIGNATURE LINK!!

How much for these three Twins cards?
Twins
1982 Donruss Sal Butera (Expos, Reds, Blue Jays, Tigers)
1986 Donruss Pete Filson (Royals, White Sox, Yankees)
1989 Donruss Steve Lombardozzi (Astros) *

Brian