Unfortunately, This Isn't An April Fools Day Joke...*UPDATED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knightfam5 - Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. I'm sure I'll still get to hear the Anti-Andre talk. I won't be collecting, but I'll be around. I love this place to much leave it!

Thanks
Craig

*If you read this, shoot me your address. I've got something I've been meaning to send your way.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be listing 100 "Andre Dawson Auctions" every week starting this Sunday, May 9th. The auctions will start at 8:00 PM EST. They will load every 2 minutes until all 100 are complete.

I plan on listing at least 100 each week through "The Hawks" Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. I'm hoping to be finishing up at the end of that week.

Please feel free to pass the word around to as many people as you would like. The more exposure I can get the better!

I am offering a shipping discount to members of The Bench! You only pay shipping for the first item you win (the highest shipping charge will take presidence). You will pay no additional shipping charges for winning multiple auctions! This is a "per invoice" deal only. You must wait for me to send the invoice and respond back with your Bench user name and I will adjust and resend the invoice. Again, this is a per invoice deal.

Place some bids! Bid them up! Win some auctions!

Thanks
Craig

Last edited:
I'm too lazy to check it out :D

How's the selling going ?

With my Ripken's some are getting much more than expected and some much less, so overall about what I expected.

mintman2 - eBay continues to be an enigma. Some things always seem to sell lower than expected and some things always sell higher than expected. I can't figure it out.

All things considered, I was satisfied with the first round of auctions. I've had alot of Dawson Collector's send me some nice emails and messages. I even had a guy say and I quote "I have been dreaming of this day" Then he added "I meant that in the nicest possible way, but you have so many cards that I want!". I couldn't stop laughing when I read it! :D I know exactly how he feels! I feel like I have alot of eyes on my auctions. Which is a good thing.

Tim - As long as the total price for each wave of auctions stays in the same price range or higher of course, I think I'll be satisfied. I won't say happy, but satisfied. ;)

Thanks
Craig