Unreal find at local flea market

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fenn2kb

Pro
5.00 star(s)
So I set up a table at the Wentzville, MO flea market about 5 times a year, and today i made the trek again. I usually bring with me mostly cardinals and the rest of my PC to sell, etc. this guy that always swings by my table came by around 7am. He usually buys a bunch of my worthless crap that i wouldn't mind giving away but he will buy it. Today i ran into him, and he is carrying this tobacco card box he said he just bought for 20 dollars because he knew it was a good deal. I asked to look at what he purchased, and the tobacco box is filled with a bunch of mid grade 57s with all of the star cards, Mantle/Berra dual card, Warren Spahn, Yankees card, drysdale, bunch of high#s, bunch of name players. There must have been 2/3 of the 57 set there in decent condition, most of them did not have plastics on them at all. Dude was sooo lucky to find that steal. Man, just goes to show you that if you know of a local flea market, get there as soon as people can open their tables up!

WOW!:eek: Makes me want to go to my local flea market more often...usually all there is is crap but now I kind of want to take my time and look around