Update on the 1976 Topps project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MBarnhill

Prospect
I finally had some free time to take a look at my successes. I sent my first 1976 Topps card out on 11/5. So far, I have received 23 cards back and I have sent out just under 40. Not bad. I have not attacked this thing head on because I also send cards out for my sons and when they see a 1976 Topps returned they are mildly disappointed. I do not currently have a complete set to send out. I have picked up three 20 card lots off ebay and have been sending those out. I am also trying to catalog this effort on a blog (see my signature below for a link). Here are some scans.

IMG-5.jpg

IMG_0001-3.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg
You will notice the Willie Crawford is not signed. He died in 2004 at the age of 57. I recently picked up a signed 1976 Topps card and I am waiting for it in the mail!

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Congrats
Really great looking cards. Keep up the great job on your project. If you need some 76 Topps cards send me a pm with a list I should or might be able to help you out some
Thanks
Chief

That set is one of my personal favorites, and a signed set I am working to finish, as well. Awesome successes! Congrats!

congrats on the returns.. i am working on the 1987 topps set signed myself.. it is a daunting task when you begin.. but I am about 1.5 years into it and starting to make some real headway.. good luck..