Updated on my Corey Hart 2008 UD Heroes RAINBOW

cometmike

5.00 star(s)
Need anything not listed, if anyone can point me to the /5 cards PLEASE let me know, if you can pick them up at a card show or card shop that would be amazing.

854Trav

H.O.F.
4.90 star(s)
Hey I Can not help you on them but I do have the 2008 masterpieces Ripken #101 sp. For my wants just go to my recent threads its the first one the one listed as 2008 SP Authentic 8 left.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I'll try to keep an eye out for them on eBay. Plus I'll be getting two 2008 ud heroes boxes in the near future...Best regards, David

cometmike

5.00 star(s)
Last edited:

cometmike

5.00 star(s)
Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Nothing so far...the emerald gu/auto serial #5 and the purple auto serial #5 are the hardest to find and land! Good luck! Best regards, David

metsfan6986

4.80 star(s)
Sweet auto patch wonder where you got that puppy from? :p Good luck finishing you rainbow...I believe I need the same #'d cards you do to finish the Wright rainbow in this set. :rolleyes:

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
Hi cometmike, there's a trader by the name of nollienick44 on Trading Card Central who has the emerald /5 in his photobucket NFT. I'm not a trader of the site, though, so I cannot get ahold of him.

Edit: I feel like a stalker now but if you want to get ahold of him he has an eBay account by the same name and Youtube, I think. Got it all from Google.

Last edited:

cometmike

5.00 star(s)
Hi cometmike, there's a trader by the name of nollienick44 on Trading Card Central who has the emerald /5 in his photobucket NFT. I'm not a trader of the site, though, so I cannot get ahold of him.

Edit: I feel like a stalker now but if you want to get ahold of him he has an eBay account by the same name and Youtube, I think. Got it all from Google.

Lol im on TCC so ill check it out.

Thanks a lot.