Updated on my Corey Hart 2008 UD Heroes RAINBOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cometmike

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Need anything not listed, if anyone can point me to the /5 cards PLEASE let me know, if you can pick them up at a card show or card shop that would be amazing.
IMG2.jpg

IMG_00012-1.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG2-1.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_00012.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Hey I Can not help you on them but I do have the 2008 masterpieces Ripken #101 sp. For my wants just go to my recent threads its the first one the one listed as 2008 SP Authentic 8 left.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nothing so far...the emerald gu/auto serial #5 and the purple auto serial #5 are the hardest to find and land! Good luck! Best regards, David

Sweet auto patch wonder where you got that puppy from? :p Good luck finishing you rainbow...I believe I need the same #'d cards you do to finish the Wright rainbow in this set. :rolleyes:

Hi cometmike, there's a trader by the name of nollienick44 on Trading Card Central who has the emerald /5 in his photobucket NFT. I'm not a trader of the site, though, so I cannot get ahold of him.

Edit: I feel like a stalker now but if you want to get ahold of him he has an eBay account by the same name and Youtube, I think. Got it all from Google.

Last edited:
Hi cometmike, there's a trader by the name of nollienick44 on Trading Card Central who has the emerald /5 in his photobucket NFT. I'm not a trader of the site, though, so I cannot get ahold of him.

Edit: I feel like a stalker now but if you want to get ahold of him he has an eBay account by the same name and Youtube, I think. Got it all from Google.

Lol im on TCC so ill check it out.

Thanks a lot.