USPS individual dropping off my mail.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Odd delivery today....three packages (2 bubble envelopes/one large box).....but nothing else.......where's all the Voting letters...all the request for donations....all the pwe for the trades?.....the bills for the credit cards that come near the end of the month??? ....it was getting dark....wonder if postal person decided to delivery the letters the next day? I'll check about 8:00 am tomorrow......(one day nothing was delivery/next morning checked at 8:00 am and theres were lot of letters......then later in the day...more letters and a few bubble envelopes......two deliveries in one day) Best regards, David

Another strange day.....yesterday......only one pwe trade...no ads...or political adds or vote yes on 22...no request for donations...........let see what shows up tonight. Best regards, David

3 pwe from trades and one request for donation to a new charity......odd. Best regards, David PS no bubble envelopes for the last two days....wonder if four or five show up tomorrow.....and no letters.

3 pwe from trades and one request for donation to a new charity......odd. Best regards, David PS no bubble envelopes for the last two days....wonder if four or five show up tomorrow.....and no letters.
I noticed my packages to you moved a lot slower this time than they did the last time I traded with you. I assumed it was because of the winter storms we were having.

Got 7 trades today (3 bubble envelopes)...... one pwe was from New York and it took only six days....looks like the mail is starting to get back to the regular speed again. Thanks to the courts for stopping the guy in charge from slowing things to a snail pace. Best regards, David PS was stamp with Oct 26 and received on Oct 31....

Last edited:
Back before the mail started slowly down......pwe took about 6 to 8 days......after 12 days to 14 days.........theses are for state to different state........pwe within the state is about normal......4 to 6 days.......I do a lot of mailing so I know if somethings going on with the mail system.....bubble envelopes and pwe........also do a lot of tracking on the bubble envelopes......

Got a ton of stuff day.....three for trades and the rest asking for donations to all of the charities ...I don't donate to......Best regards, David

Looks like my mail carrier is coming early! Love it......as its to pitch black even at 5:30 PM........got off the bus after taking out funds for the 2020 topps update Jumbos......around 1:30 PM....hopefully thats the winter change! Switching the last people to get the mail to the first! Best regards, David

But need to get the mail out by 12:00 to be sure its going out that day. Best regards, David PS one more day and the Jumbos should be here.....using my stimulus payment or part of the $1,200.00 for my Christmas gift to myself!

Now....the mail going out of Ca appears to taking its time.....bubble and pwe....while mail coming from other states is about back to normal times.....Best regards, David

The last three packages I have received only took 2-3 days. I'm in Illinois, so the west coast takes the longest. But none of the 3 were from the west coast.

I received 7 trades in mail on Monday......clicked on the Transaction Manager.....only one was completed.....later that date a second was completed....but what about the other 5? Of the other five...one was done yesterday and one early today.......still waiting for the 3 other chickens to come home : )

I got a package from California yesterday that I ordered on Saturday. 4 days is within the 3-5 day promise they make, and it's better than the 10 days that it had been.

I got a package from California yesterday that I ordered on Saturday. 4 days is within the 3-5 day promise they make, and it's better than the 10 days that it had been.
Hopping the mail coming from CA is getting better.....but with the Holiday season coming up fast....it could go back to the snails pace. ; ) Best regards, David

There should be a lot more Christmas packages going out this year as people stay home.

I was thinking that too, fortunately, everything we have mailed and received have arrived within normal limits, though did have a package from CA about a month ago that took 10 days, as @anglinomics said! That is a LONG time, checking informed delivery and tracking daily!

God bless,

Kevin

I was thinking that too, fortunately, everything we have mailed and received have arrived within normal limits, though did have a package from CA about a month ago that took 10 days, as @anglinomics said! That is a LONG time, checking informed delivery and tracking daily!

God bless,

Kevin
I think members have been lowing my rating.....because of the slow mail...which is not my fault! There blaming me for the slow mail.....They need to look at the date it was mailed and date they got it.....before they rate anyone! Best regards, David