Vote for my design and win Kyle Seager auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
(please read entire post)
Deering Goodtime Banjos (of which I am a proud owner/picker of) is celebrating their "Sweet 16" Anniversary.

They are holding a design contest for the logo. ***** voting runs August 1st-August 15th. Then the top X amout go to judging until a winner is selected on August 16th. I REALLY want to make it past the first round.

Here is what they are looking for in the design.
The winning design will sum up everything that Goodtime stands for – simple, fun, quality, and made in the USA – and will be featured on t-shirts, advertising, promotional material, and a limited edition Goodtime Sweet 16 Banjo.

My contest:
Vote for my design and your name goes into a drawing or a the Seager Gypsy Queen auto. You can vote each day and you will get a drawing entry for each vote. After you vote just post 'Voted today' or whatever in this thread.

Here is the link. It should take you to my design. The title should read "16 Years has never been so sweet", and you will see my name Edward Wahlgren.
http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/235468/voteable_entries/55540928?ref=nf

goodtime_contest.jpg

Good luck.

My vote is in.

Aug 2 - vote is in.
Aug 3 - vote is in.
Aug 4 - vote is in.
Aug 13 - vote is in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.