Vote for the Bench!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in. It really is only letting people vote once so we need EVERYONE to get in there. C'mon guys and gals. Lets get those votes in.

Thanks,

Jeff

I think the results reflect the much more civil atmosphere here at TheBench, and the mods unwillingness to constantly spam the rest of us with "VOTE FOR THE BENCH" PM like SCF and FCB are doing. And I appreciate that! Sometimes the best simply don't get recognized for their greatness, they leave that to the noisiest.

I think the results reflect the much more civil atmosphere here at TheBench, and the mods unwillingness to constantly spam the rest of us with "VOTE FOR THE BENCH" PM like SCF and FCB are doing. And I appreciate that! Sometimes the best simply don't get recognized for their greatness, they leave that to the noisiest.

Your right, I hardly trade on SCF and havent been there in awhile and received a email/pm to vote. This is the best trading Community with really Amazing People. I dont think any other site can match The Bench. :)

SCF sent an email to everyone on their site to vote. I haven't used their site in a long time, but I got one.

Maybe we could do that???

I voted for The Bench.

I was also going to chime in that SCF send a mass email/PM, but I see a couple of people have already mentioned it.

Someone on FCB said you can revote each day, so don't forget to try that tomorrow.

Hey Al! Does not work! But I'm thinking when you vote...it reads your computer information......that's how it knows you already voted.....but what if you use Kinko's or someone elses computer? I'll try this tomorrow. Best regards, David

Hey Al! Does not work! But I'm thinking when you vote...it reads your computer information......that's how it knows you already voted.....but what if you use Kinko's or someone elses computer? I'll try this tomorrow. Best regards, David

If that is how there winning then its wrong. If it works, then we know its possible that the competition is tainted. But, we are above such tactics
thats why were the best trading community around because we are not
motivated by prizes to support our Community, were motivated each day by
each others inspiration of enjoying a great American Pastime.

So what if Upperdeck recognizes The Bench.. We didnt need there recognition before as being thed vibrant community of online traders.
We dont need them now.. Our trophies are our standards and civility
to helping each other achieve our goals and receive items that find
greater appreciation in anothers collection.

This contest just made me realize that that trophy is just glass and that
the product is just product. To me, A community putting together the
Yankees legacy set to auction off for charity is more of an achievment
than anything upperdeck could provide. Theres really great people here
each one with great heart and a set of standard practice that makes
this a family of sorts and that beats a trophy or lebron james auto ball
anyday of the week.

What is like? Down to 700 to 900 on the Legacy set? I was as guns to the
wall as everyone else when it come to beating SCF, but, if you reevaluate
what we do, we set goals with good intent and purpose and we have nothing
to really gain by beating SCF in a vote, but with the Yankee Legacy set be completed and sold for charity use, we have a unselfish plight there and beating those odds would be amazing. I havent really helped on the set
but I wanted to, now I am in a position to help and Im putting my Maddux
goals to the side and going to do something for someone else.
Lets set forth to achieve something great by focusing on something greater.

Sorry for the long read but, I think we should drop the idea of winning and
make something great by putting the energy back on the Legacy set.
I'd like to know where I could get a list of what we need and will begin searching for some in my area.

If it wasnt for ya'll I'd be mad at the world, instead I am taking on the
challenges, thanks to all you good friends here.

If that is how there winning then its wrong. If it works, then we know its possible that the competition is tainted. But, we are above such tactics

So what if Upperdeck recognizes The Bench.. We didnt need there recognition before as being thed vibrant community of online traders.

anyday of the week.

to really gain by beating SCF in a vote, but with the Yankee Legacy set be completed and sold for charity use, we have a unselfish plight there and beating those odds would be amazing. I havent really helped on the set

I'd like to know where I could get a list of what we need and will begin searching for some in my area.

In Facebook terms, "like". Well said. We are down to less than 700 cards needed for the YSL charity drive. A link to the need list is in the blue nav bar up at the top listed as "YSL Project".

Tal

anyday of the week.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The Bench is all about quality and not quantity, just take a look at our members and how they go the extra mile on a daily basis!

For your information the ysl project is currently in the low 600's. Leon and I currently have a master list...which we keep current and updated with pm's to each other. We also monitor Meliah updates on the YSL Project. Best regards, David

For your information the ysl project is currently in the low 600's. Leon and I currently have a master list...which we keep current and updated with pm's to each other. We also monitor Meliah updates on the YSL Project. Best regards, David

I found the list David at all places (the top of the site). I know You, Leon and Matt have alot to go through with the set and all who have contributed to making it what it is. Its Amazing. I havent helped much and have been away
for awhile and have been on the outside of the cause and that might be why I see something extremely signifigant with the outpouring from The Bench Members in completing this set for a wonderful cause.

I think this is our Achievment. I want to join in (better late than never) and
help..

Currently standing in a tie for 7th. I don't collect a whole lot anymore, but I still had to vote for The Bench - didn't even hesitate to cast my vote, even though I have used a couple of the other sites pretty extensively.

My vote has been cast, The Bench is sitting around 4th/5th place, but completely agree with Brazin...Not about winning the award, it is about helping other people in the hobby make their collections better and that certainly happens on The Bench!

Status
Not open for further replies.