Walmart Marketside Topps FT and NEEDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have #'s 7,20,28,32 and 41. You are a lot closer to this set than I am so if you want I will take any of the doubles you have for the ones I listed. If you want just post up whatever you think is fair.

Thanks,

Bryon

Stanley, PM Sent.
Bryon - Trade Offered - Will send 6, 12, 27, 38 and 43 for the ones offered in post #21. Thanks for the trade.
Nick

Stanley, PM Sent.
Bryon - Trade Offered - Will send 6, 12, 27, 38 and 43 for the ones offered in post #21. Thanks for the trade.
Nick

Trade confirmed. Please let me know what players these are that you are sending if you could.

Do you have a extra Chris Sale in these? I do not have any to trade out of Marketside but can find something else let me know.

I found a couple Mattinglys to offer for the Pujols but they are at home. I will try and post tonight after work. If not how much would you want in cash?

Nick, I have a couple of the '86 topps and a Conforto you may be interested in.

1986 Topps Dale Murphy 600,705
1986 Topps Eddie Murray 30
2015 Topps heritage minors Conforto #46

Nick, I have a couple of the '86 topps and a Conforto you may be interested in.

1986 Topps Dale Murphy 600,705
1986 Topps Eddie Murray 30
2015 Topps heritage minors Conforto #46

Thanks, let me finish out a few more sorting of sets I'm working on then I can give a master list of what I need and am looking for to make it easier.

David, I will give a look tonight and PM a list of the Twins I have FT. I know I have a Mauer First HR Medallion from this years topps series one set if you like.