Walmart Marketside Topps FT and NEEDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Nick- I went back to your OP and you're right, what is up with Wacha and Gray, I need these too...those packs must have been sent to Walmart in Idaho. LOL

Anyone from Idaho on this site? I actually found a Wacha AND Gray in one pack over the past weekend. Both in the same pack, topps packs certain players together, correa and trout are usually in the same one. I actually had one pack with 4 player cards and one coupon in a pack, the bunt card was left out.

Anyone from Idaho on this site? I actually found a Wacha AND Gray in one pack over the past weekend. Both in the same pack, topps packs certain players together, correa and trout are usually in the same one. I actually had one pack with 4 player cards and one coupon in a pack, the bunt card was left out.

That is nice for sure...your right about the players being together, I got 3 sets of Arenado and Pujols together.