Walmart Official MLB Baseballs

Tony Kozelichki

5.00 star(s)
Just returned from Walmart in Galesburg, IL. They have official MLB baseballs in cubes for $11 each. Located in sale aisle. Bought eight and there were another ten or so available.

rl16

5.00 star(s)
I bought 5 the other day for the same price. I bet there were 3 dozen there. I wonder if the lack of in person autograph opportunities has anything to do with the cheap price.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the information maybe next year we'll be able to go to live baseball game again. Best regards, David

Tony Kozelichki

5.00 star(s)
rl16: That was my first thought. I usually bought a few at Target just a few days before the Cubs Convention in January at $18 apiece. With no convention this year, I've probably stockpiled three years worth given my recent purchases and those I had left over from last year.

rl16

5.00 star(s)
I am in the same situation. I use quite a few at minor league games and the Cardinals Winter Warm Up in January. I have around 10 unused right now. That should last awhile, but it is hard to pass them up for $11 plus tax. I checked earlier this week at my Walmart and they still had over 20. I would be shocked if they lowered them more.

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
My one buddy buys them by the box, and he can't get them in bulk for that cheap, I may stop by my local WM (though I can't stand the place!) and pick a few up just in case!

Blessings,

Kevin

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I'm surprised the weren't in the card section. Maybe that's why they had some left.

Last edited:

rl16

5.00 star(s)
Well I was shocked when I hit the clearance isle last night. 11 baseballs left with a $4.50 price tag on all of them. Had to buy all of them for that price.