Walmart Official MLB Baseballs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Kozelichki

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just returned from Walmart in Galesburg, IL. They have official MLB baseballs in cubes for $11 each. Located in sale aisle. Bought eight and there were another ten or so available.

I bought 5 the other day for the same price. I bet there were 3 dozen there. I wonder if the lack of in person autograph opportunities has anything to do with the cheap price.

rl16: That was my first thought. I usually bought a few at Target just a few days before the Cubs Convention in January at $18 apiece. With no convention this year, I've probably stockpiled three years worth given my recent purchases and those I had left over from last year.

I am in the same situation. I use quite a few at minor league games and the Cardinals Winter Warm Up in January. I have around 10 unused right now. That should last awhile, but it is hard to pass them up for $11 plus tax. I checked earlier this week at my Walmart and they still had over 20. I would be shocked if they lowered them more.

My one buddy buys them by the box, and he can't get them in bulk for that cheap, I may stop by my local WM (though I can't stand the place!) and pick a few up just in case!

Blessings,

Kevin

I'm surprised the weren't in the card section. Maybe that's why they had some left.

Last edited:
Well I was shocked when I hit the clearance isle last night. 11 baseballs left with a $4.50 price tag on all of them. Had to buy all of them for that price.