Wanted 2006 Cal Ripken, Jr Turkey Red White Border # 582

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
This is the last card I need to complete my 2006 Topps Turkey Red White Border set

Cal Ripken, Jr # 582

Can anyone help me out here?
LMK best delivered price.

Last edited:
toga- pretty sure I have one to trade. I will check either tonight or tomorrow after work and lyk either way.
Thanks,
Trish

I have a brother who lives up there in Baltimore and my Dad just moved into an assisted living place there as well this week

Toga-the turkey red white Ripken I have is from 2005 sorry I couldn't help.

What part of Baltimore are they in. I am in SW Baltimore County, just south of Oriole Park and M &T bank stadium (Ravens).

Toga-the turkey red white Ripken I have is from 2005 sorry I couldn't help.

What part of Baltimore are they in. I am in SW Baltimore County, just south of Oriole Park and M &T bank stadium (Ravens).
Thanks for checking. I jokingly refer to it to my brother as him living in The Hood or The Ghetto (sung in Elvis Presley voice). He is little bit off Coldsprings. He went to Johns Hopkins up there.. I will coming up there in the latter part of this month or early February to see my Dad. I live in Houston.. Any recommended card shops in the Baltimore area that you would recommend? When I was there in September I check out a couple but don't remember which ones.

I completed the 2005 Turkey Red White Border set last year with now just the Ripken 582 White border as the last one to finish the 2006 Turkey Red White Border set.

There is some guy in the Baltimore area who is also one of the 3 or 4 of us who completed all 8100 1998 Topps TEKs (90 different patterns of 90 players) so it would be nice to find if he is a card shop owner (don't know his name) so that I can help a few of the TEK individual collectors still trying to finish their 90 card favorite player sets 17 years later as well as make a dent in 30-35 condition upgrades Id like to replace in my Master set plus some extra Pattern# 1s or Same card #/ Pattern #s cards I still pick up for 90 card sets separate from Master set. Carl T

Last edited:
Probably the best shop left is baseball card oulet, don't know what they have in singles any more. There is a show on 2/14 at a school in Glen Burnie that is pretty good for singles, I actually set up at that show to get rid of my extras.

Still looking for Ripken White Border to complete 2006 Turkey Red White Border set

Ripken 2006 Turkey Red White Border wanted card# 582 ..Last one for White Border set