Wanted (and For Trade): Xander Bogaerts Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Trevor:
Do you need this one?

2013 Bowman Sterling #BSP-2 Xander Bogaerts

If you can use it, please go ahead and post it as a free card. I will send in non-machinable pwe if OK.

Luis

Hi Trevor:
Do you need this one?

2013 Bowman Sterling #BSP-2 Xander Bogaerts

If you can use it, please go ahead and post it as a free card. I will send in non-machinable pwe if OK.

Luis

Hi Luis,

Yes, I do need it, thanks! Which particular players from Puerto Rico do you collect? Maybe I can find something for you.

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi Luis,

Yes, I do need it, thanks! Which particular players from Puerto Rico do you collect? Maybe I can find something for you.

Thanks,
Trevor

Trevor:
Any player from PR would be great. I only care for Refractors or #'ed cards though. Any prospect from PR would be fine too. I tried finding something on your trade list, but most of the lists were card numbers and not names, so I couldn't see who the players were. If you can find something it'll be great, but if not I'll send you the Bowman Sterling anyway.

Luis

Trevor:
Any player from PR would be great. I only care for Refractors or #'ed cards though. Any prospect from PR would be fine too. I tried finding something on your trade list, but most of the lists were card numbers and not names, so I couldn't see who the players were. If you can find something it'll be great, but if not I'll send you the Bowman Sterling anyway.

Luis

Thanks, Luis. Would you mind listing a few players for me, please? (I don't pay a lot of attention to where guys are from.) I have a lot of prospect stuff that's not listed.

Also, on my trade page, it's set lists higher-up on the page, and then player lists lower down the page.

Thanks,
Trevor

Thanks, Luis. Would you mind listing a few players for me, please? (I don't pay a lot of attention to where guys are from.) I have a lot of prospect stuff that's not listed.

Also, on my trade page, it's set lists higher-up on the page, and then player lists lower down the page.

Thanks,
Trevor

Trevor:
The prospects are kind of tricky, as their a first year or second year pro players and many times I don't know where they are from either! Of course there are your higher rated prospects like Lindor, Correa, Springer, Javier Baez. I also know of Nick Travieso, Julio Rodriguez, Jesmuel Valentin, Luis Mateo (Cardinals), Anthony Garcia, Wilfredo Rodriguez, Efrain Nieves, and others. Many times I have to Google their names and figure out their native country. Again, if you find something it's great, but no big deal if you don't.

Last edited:
Trevor:
The prospects are kind of tricky, as their a first year or second year pro players and many times I don't know where they are from either! Of course there are you higher rated prospects like Lindor, Correa, Spronger, Javier Baez. I also know of Nick Travieso, Julio Rodriguez, Jesmuel Valentin, Luis Mateo (Cardinals), Anthony Garcia, Wilfredo Rodriguez, Efrain Nieves, and others. Many times I have to Google their names and figure out their native country. Again, if you find something it's great, but no big deal if you don't.

Hi Luis,

I'm afraid I'm not having any luck. I had a cool Bernie Williams card, but I must've traded it... and I've been cleaned out of Lindor, Correa, Springer and Baez.

Anyway, in the future, you can direct traders here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Major_League_Baseball_players_from_Puerto_Rico

I appreciate the offer, but I can't take that Bogaerts as a free card -- I know how $$$ the Sterling is. I'll keep an eye out and I'll have something to make a good trade for the Bogaerts soon enough.

Thanks!
Trevor

Trevor:
The prospects are kind of tricky, as their a first year or second year pro players and many times I don't know where they are from either! Of course there are your higher rated prospects like Lindor, Correa, Springer, Javier Baez. I also know of Nick Travieso, Julio Rodriguez, Jesmuel Valentin, Luis Mateo (Cardinals), Anthony Garcia, Wilfredo Rodriguez, Efrain Nieves, and others. Many times I have to Google their names and figure out their native country. Again, if you find something it's great, but no big deal if you don't.

Thanks, Luis!