Wanted (and For Trade): Xander Bogaerts Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have the 2012 and 2013 Bogaerts Salem Red Sox cards. The '13 has a ding on the bottom left corner.

If you're interested I'd be looking for Blue Jays prospects in Single - A and below.
http://jaysjournal.com/prospects/2013-top-25-prospects-toronto-blue-jays/
Could be base cards. I'd use them for autographs.

Thanks. What brand is the 2012 Bogaerts? I'll pass on the dinged card, thanks.

What are the names of the Blue Jays prospects you're looking for?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi Trevor - The card company is Choice. The Blue Jay prospects I'm looking for are in the link above. Any player that is in Single-A or lower is fine.

Hi Trevor - The card company is Choice. The Blue Jay prospects I'm looking for are in the link above. Any player that is in Single-A or lower is fine.

Hi Mort,

Thanks. Hmmm, I don't find it in the Beckett database. What sort of BV do you put on a card like that? I have tons of prospect stuff -- if you could just give me a few names of the players you're most interest in, I'm sure I can find something for you.

Thanks,
Trevor

Minor league cards typically are a crap-shoot in the Beckett database. I really don't have any idea on the BV. Perhaps a one for one trade of any of these: Aaron Sanchez, Daniel Norris, or AJ Jiminez. You really don't want the other Bogaerts card? I bought the set from the Salem Red Sox team shop and they shipped it up to me and it looks like every card in the set has the same ding. You don't have to mortgage the farm to get it. I'll just throw it in. :)

Hi Mort,

Thanks. Hmmm, I don't find it in the Beckett database. What sort of BV do you put on a card like that? I have tons of prospect stuff -- if you could just give me a few names of the players you're most interest in, I'm sure I can find something for you.

Thanks,
Trevor

Minor league cards typically are a crap-shoot in the Beckett database. I really don't have any idea on the BV. Perhaps a one for one trade of any of these: Aaron Sanchez, Daniel Norris, or AJ Jiminez. You really don't want the other Bogaerts card? I bought the set from the Salem Red Sox team shop and they shipped it up to me and it looks like every card in the set has the same ding. You don't have to mortgage the farm to get it. I'll just throw it in. :)

OK, thanks. I'll check when I get home tonight. I think I'll probably be able to find a 2010 Bowman Draft Aaron Sanchez BDPP74.

Thanks,
Trevor