Wanted (and For Trade): Xander Bogaerts Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi,

Any other Bogaerts cards out there? I still need the 2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome BPCP8 (as well as the Xfractor and all the colored refractors except purple) and have a bunch of 2013 Bowman Platinum to trade (among much else).

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Any other Bogaerts cards out there? I still need the 2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome BPCP8 (as well as the Xfractor and all the colored refractors except purple) and have a bunch of 2013 Bowman Platinum to trade (among much else).

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
Trevor

Back