Wanted (and For Trade): Xander Bogaerts Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi David,

Yes, I do need it, thanks. What can I send you for it? Are you looking for anything from 2013 Bowman Platinum?

Thanks,
Trevor
Looking for silver ice, bowman 100, mini from bowman, red refractors from bowman platium the prospects if none of the above......Looking for any current twin players from any brand or year for the trade. Best regards, David

Looking for silver ice, bowman 100, mini from bowman, red refractors from bowman platium the prospects if none of the above......Looking for any current twin players from any brand or year for the trade. Best regards, David

Hi David,

I have a 2013 Bowman Platinum Miguel Sano X-fractor. Would that work for the purple Bogaerts?

Thanks,
Trevor

Hi,

Any other Bogaerts cards out there? I still need the 2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome BPCP8 (as well as the Xfractor and all the colored refractors except purple) and have a bunch of 2013 Bowman Platinum to trade (among much else).

Thanks,
Trevor

Last edited:
Hi,

Any other Bogaerts cards out there? I still need the 2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome BPCP8 (as well as the Xfractor and all the colored refractors except purple) and have a bunch of 2013 Bowman Platinum to trade (among much else).

Thanks,
Trevor