We have a WINNER!! Famous Three Strike June 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stupid typing on a nook...wrote two paragraph shifted slightly and everythingwas gone...will have an update tomorrow...er...after midnight...this evening bob

NOTE: Rainouts will not count...ie...the three who picked the Mets are still on game 7....go Blue Jays :))

Last edited:
I have the Red Sox for tonight. They played a make up game this afternon for rain out last night and lost. Did I lose or am I in?

Stupid typing on a nook...wrote two paragraph shifted slightly and everythingwas gone...will have an update tomorrow...er...after midnight...this evening bob

NOTE: Rainouts will not count...ie...the three who picked the Mets are still on game 7....go Blue Jays :))

Okay...who'd had thought that this little game could get any more bizarre...Okay Jaybo374 and David K are eliminated in game 7...but the Mets are rained out...mm1sub, just-for-cards and scc76 each then picked the Rangers...then today...the Marlins beat the Mets 2-1...in 20 innings...but I wasn't sure to count that or not...then in the Ranger game today...after the Rangers scored two in the 9th...the Blue Jays win in just 18 innings...So both just-for-cards and scc76 either get their third and/or fourth strike before playing 7 games...mm1sub get his second and third strike.
grapler135 loses in game 8 with Rangers, also...so if the Red Sox lose mrknicks will win with 2 strikes...but if the Red Sox win...(leading 3 = 1 over the Angels in third) we go into game 9 with mrknicks picking the Nationals over the Twinkies and Benski3 thoughtlessly picked the Rocks over the PADRES

Therefore...if one wins and one loses...the winner wins...however if both win or lose...In honor of my mother's 90th birthday on Tuesday...whom I am taking to see the Padres and Braves at PetCo...
Both mrknicks and Benski3 will email me the winners of all TUESDAYs games...please have them to me before midnight on the tenth.
Of course, if the Red Sox lose....