Welcome to the New Bench!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Well, we're here! That means all the upgrades and conversions are complete. There are still a few tweaks and adjustments that will, likely, need to be made here and there and we'll get to those.

In the mean time, mess around, ask questions, and if you see anything you think is wrong please post it in this thread and I'll look into it for you.

Hopefully one of the tweaks is the front page.....missing trader of the last month and the current update race for this month. Best regards, David

Mike, I like the new look. In the Transactions (formerly Trade Manager), I don't see dedicated fields for mail date and tracking number. Are we to just include that info as a Comment going forward?

Hopefully one of the tweaks is the front page.....missing trader of the last month and the current update race for this month. Best regards, David

Yes, we can get some widgets added for that if it's what folks want back.

Mike, I like the new look. In the Transactions (formerly Trade Manager), I don't see dedicated fields for mail date and tracking number. Are we to just include that info as a Comment going forward?

Yes, let's do that and I'll make a note on adding options for the rest. It was brought up late in testing and I decided to go forward without it, for now, because of the time needed to code it.

Looks good but I really thought I had more trades than that. Guess I should have paid closer attention than I did.

Looks good but I really thought I had more trades than that. Guess I should have paid closer attention than I did.

I'll look into it for you when I get a chance. As far as I know, the only way a completed transaction wouldn't have been converted is if the trade details had missing information, or if one of the members was getting "nothing" or "sase" or other variations of those. In those cases, the system would have marked those as freebies and, because there were so many and to cut down on conversion time, I may have just dumped those since they're for tracking purposes only and nobody gets any ratings for freebies.

Also, there was a problem with the old trade manager not removing points when a trade was cancelled after at least one member had left a rating. So, if you had any trades where that was the case, the new system would've correctly removed the points for the cancelled trades.

It looks great. Were you able to retain the library of avatars?
Ditto on that one....unable to locate it...so I can change it from season to season. Best regards, David

There's not a library, but you can upload any avatar you'd like at any time. If there are specific ones you want me to fetch from the old library, I can add them to a thread so you can more easily find them. Then you can download them from there and change them that way.

I'm looking at the Transactions and its a messed.....junk......nothing to show item was issued or paid for.....The more I look....the more problems I find. Best regards, David

I'm looking at the Transactions and its a messed.....junk......nothing to show item was issued or paid for.....The more I look....the more problems I find. Best regards, David

This kind of comment isn't useful at all. If you could, please provide some specific suggestions on things that you'd like to see changed I can look into it.

That's the good thing about having updated software. Fixing things, or changing things is relatively simple, and we don't have to worry about things breaking again.

Maybe its because I'm an old fart but this sure doesn't make things easier trying to find things. Old saying " If it ain't broke don't fix it. just my 2 cents.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online