What CASE break would you like?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Looking to restart the new year and get a little more involved in things. Also want to test out the fios connection on ustream :)

Taking an unofficial poll to see what product member would like to join in on a CASE BREAK.
Remember older products have a stable price so it would be easier to determine cost.

Trying to determine best way to go about dividing hits, but that all depends on how many per case etc.

The Heroes break we did last year was amazing, but it will be hard to duplicate. Most of the 30 people who participated came out very well.

I'd be interested as well. Pretty much anything that's good for rookies so probably Bowman and/or Draft. I'm down for almost anything, as long as it's not to high end.

-Kenny

PS Heroes sounds like a fun break anyway :)

So we have something out there, how about something 07' UD Elements baseball or 08' Bowman Chrome baseball? Those are older boxes, will come cheap and were fun breaks back then.

I'm not sure how feasible this is, or what availability is, but I've always wanted to do a case break of older stuff that was just fun to break. 1996-98 Leaf or Donruss, 2004-2006 Sweet Spot, etc. Stuff with decent inserts that isn't a grand slam or strike out end result. I pick up boxes here and there, but a case bust might be really fun

i would enjoy some basketball definately! something upper deck so as to include jordan :)

football would also suit me well, something solid in hits. what would be really cool would be national treasures, but that's wayyyyy too expensive for my blood, lol.

i would probably like in on baseball, something like sweet spots or legendary cuts.

i know it's mostly baseball breaks here on the bench, but i think there's quite a few of us that would love to get some football case breaks going. not many basketball i don't think, but still would be nice maybe once a year have a basketball break.

thanx,
paul

BASEBALL
2011 or 12 Bowman DPP
2011 or 12 Bowman Chrome

FOOTBALL
2012 Topps Chrome
2012 Topps Strata
2012 Panini Black

BASKETBALL
2012 Panini Prizm

Here is a preliminary list with cost. Just like the past Break it would be a Hits Draft from 1 to 20, 2nd round in reverse order picking a team and receiving the remaining cards for that team. I think this is the best way to do it and have everyone get something for participating. If you have a better idea please share.

2011 Bowman Chrome Baseball - Hits Draft 20 Spots @ $55 + shipping

There is 1 auto per box totaling 12 for the case + the refractors etc. I can increase the # of spots to drop the price, but I believe anyone below # 20 will not be thrilled with what would be left to choose from.

2011 Absolute Football - Hits Draft 30 spots @62 + shipping
2 Autographs cards + 2 Memorabilia cards per box with 18 boxes in a case

Can we get the ball rolling on any of these?

I had a blast with last year's heroes break, I'd be in for another spot. Either product works for me, but leaning more towards the football.

Dan

If this helps at all we have pre-orders placed with our distributor for a lot of different 2013 Topps products including Heritage, Tribute, Tier One, Museum Collection, Gypsy Queen, Archives, A & G, Bowman Inception, Series 2 (hobby and jumbo), Bowman, Bowman Platinum, etc... We won't know exact allocation until closer to the release dates, but we can offer very competitive pricing (usually can beat blowoutcards and dacardworld).

Just let me know what you are interested in.

Jesse