What do you all think could be interesting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Topps Announces Silver Pack Promotion for 2017 Baseball
December 28, 2016 By Rich Mueller
The release of 2017 Topps Series One baseball is less than six weeks away and the company has announced plans to try and drive traffic to hobby shops through a new “Silver Packs” promotion.
For every hobby box purchased, collectors will receive a free pack of four Chrome style cards printed in the 1987 “wood grain” design. For every Jumbo box purchased, participating dealers will hand out two packs. The checklist will include a mix of MLB veterans, rookies and retired stars.
Autographed cards and parallels will be randomly inserted throughout the packs.
Topps says the promotion is a “thank you” to dealers and collectors and modeled after its redemption program at the National Sports Collectors Convention. *Shop owners will receive the packs on good faith from Topps, with the expectation they’ll be given away to customers rather than resold.
There was no word whether the Silver Packs promotion would be in addition to or in place of the annual Spring Fever promotional packs that have been part of the hobby shop landscape when the Topps flagship set is released.

I like the promotion, only problem for me is there aren't any LCS's around me, so unless Blowout or D&A ship the packs with online orders, I will never see them.

I like the promotion, only problem for me is there aren't any LCS's around me, so unless Blowout or D&A ship the packs with online orders, I will never see them.

This!

It would be nice if Blowout / D&A / etc. were able to send them out with orders or I will be another one who never sees them.

The Blowout Cards pre-sell page for the 2017 Hobby Box has a link to the Silver Pack promotion, which I took to mean that they're going to be including them in their Hobby Boxes. I hope I'm right :)