What is the meaning of your screen name?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

well, I was 6'7" and there was an few toms around in the crowd which i grew up with, so I stood out, there was an football player name tootall Jones.. so folks starting calling me TooTall Tom.. and A is my middle name initial...for Alan , so it my user name on an few boards TooTallToma

Mine is an old high school nickname. It's a play on my last name (probably not what you were thinking, haha) plus my birthday.
I hate to say it but I am very disappointed in the orgin of your username if you know what I'm sayin'. Political correctness has never been one of my strong suits. LMAO!!

The meaning of my screen name should be pretty obvious --- and that is 100% intentional: I want everyone to intuitively know what I collect and would be seeking in a trade.

What I failed to think about before I set my screen name on this site and others way back when is that many members would also assume I'm from Kansas City or be interested in any other Kansas City-area teams of past and present.
I became a Royals fan as a kid in the 80s because George Brett & Bo Jackson where my heroes and the closest MLB team to me, the Braves, sucked at the time.

I do not care about the Kansas City Chiefs, Sporting K.C., the Kansas City Kings, the Kansas City Monarchs, the Kansas City Athletics, UMKC or the Kansas City Scouts, although I like the city (and its people) itself.

I wish the Bench had that little team logo display-thingy in your signature area to show all the teams you collect like Andy and Mike have on SportsCardClub. That way I can also show that I'm a Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Charlotte Hornets collector with every post, too.

The meaning of my screen name should be pretty obvious --- and that is 100% intentional: I want everyone to intuitively know what I collect and would be seeking in a trade.

What I failed to think about before I set my screen name on this site and others way back when is that many members would also assume I'm from Kansas City or be interested in any other Kansas City-area teams of past and present.
I became a Royals fan as a kid in the 80s because George Brett & Bo Jackson where my heroes and the closest MLB team to me, the Braves, sucked at the time.

I do not care about the Kansas City Chiefs, Sporting K.C., the Kansas City Kings, the Kansas City Monarchs, the Kansas City Athletics, UMKC or the Kansas City Scouts, although I like the city (and its people) itself.

I wish the Bench had that little team logo display-thingy in your signature area to show all the teams you collect like Andy and Mike have on SportsCardClub. That way I can also show that I'm a Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Charlotte Hornets collector with every post, too.
You can add that to your signature if you wish.

You can add that to your signature if you wish.

the signature section only allows for a certain number of characters and space... I had to max out my allowance to get all my trade page links on there (and I wasn't able to find space for my TTM/IP Trade-Page :( ).

S.C.C. has this built-in feature that allows you to pop on a logo of one team per each of the four major sports leagues as an add-on into your signature if you want, too.

My full last name was apparently too much for my buddies so my nickname has always been Gnep or G-nep. 31 was, and still is, my basketball/baseball number. I was QB in football so couldn't use if there.