What the...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks brazin.

Not going to file police report...Should, but then parents might make be stop collecting.

Not tampered in any way.

Oh I dont blame you, My parents wouldve probably do the same.
This is the only CPU in the assumed zipcode I traced earlier.

Post Office™ Location - CPU BRIARMILL PHARMACY
1820 LANES MILL RD STE B
BRICK, NJ 08724-1489
(800) ASK-USPS

It really isnt a severe problem, but, it's really stupid for someone to
do that. Hope this information might help if you receive another
package like that.

Ron

I am almost certain there is someone from Brick, NJ on the boards. However, I would be surprised if any on the traders that I know from NJ would have done it.

Do ya know which member it was?

I'm not that cruel - I would have told you if I did. I looked through my trades, and I can't seem to find it though. But I can't think of any other reason I'd know of Brick, NJ other than through the Bench. If I can find the trader, I'll let you know.

There are 3 card stores around town so I will ask if anyone has heard anything about something like this or knows if this has happened before

Do ya know which member it was?

Doesn't it stand to reason that the only legitimate way of getting your address would be to have traded with you before or you bought something off eBay?

You should look through the trade manager and see who you have traded with that lives in NJ.

Here is a pic...Turns out I dont have this one which sucks...

BurnedCraigBiggioRelic.jpg

if it's april fool's, i would say it's a joke. But this is kinda odd. It's most likely from someone you traded before since that person would have your addy.

Status
Not open for further replies.