What's your favorite item that no one else has?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Probably this 1977 MSA cup lid. Haven't seen any others since this one.
1977MSAcuplid.jpg

I have a set of printing plates used to make the cover of the 2008 Beckett Sports Card Monthly featuring:
  • Ryan Howard
  • LeBron James
  • Matt Ryan

BLACK PLATE
HowardPlate1.jpg

MAGENTA PLATE
HowardPlate3.jpg

CYAN PLATE
HowardPlate2.jpg

YELLOW PLATE
HowardPlate4.jpg

I'm gonna go with this Jason Jennings GU hat....

JJhat3.jpg

I won't bore y'all with the rest of the pics, it's a Rockies hat with a cert from the Rockies... This one is pretty unique too, he only wore #57 for 7 games in 2001, his pre-rookie year.

JenningsJerseyB.jpg

ditto on the other pics, rockies, cert.... etc.

Favorite item

Here's mine--first a short description.
In 1984 starting with the '84 LA games this guy started a set of silver art bars that were to be #ed and enameled. I contacted him and asked if I could get unenameled and he said he would. After the games he went into all of the major sportings events and called them the Wide World of Sports series, then a couple special events bars. They ended up being around 40 bars in the set and I have them all
matching serial number (#111) and the only bars that are unenameled. The Art bar guide books lists them as mintages of 175-190 for the enameled ones
and less than 10 for the ones I have. After some searching, found out they are listed less than 10 because they knew some existed, and I have a couple letters from the guy that made them that mine are the only ones that were not enameled. Several years later when I contacted him we said he should of never done it and if I ever decide to get rid of them, to give him first shot and we would either nmelt them down or have them enameled. Since then, he has said they are mine, do whatever, and since has passed on.--SORRY FOR THE LENGTHY POST!

scan0003.jpg

scan0011.jpg

scan0012.jpg

scan0013.jpg

I have the lLas Vegas Review Journal printing plates from Barry bonds record tying and breaking home runs here amongst the mess. Ill dig them out and post a pic

Last edited:
2000 Topps Subway Series FanFare Tokens #SSR20 Derek Jeter
Jetertoken.jpg

Gosh there is some extermely rare pieces on this thread. Thanks for sharing them with us. I have a baseball from the gold glove hall of fame award show. Signed by, Brooks Robinson, Ernie Banks, Keith Hernandez, Terry Plendleton, Jose Lind, Andy Van Slyke, Robin Ventura.
1992 gold glove award cermony. Date of 11,05/92.

mine has ta be my joe mauer bat that i got from him exchange for some photos when he was with quad cities, 2nd up is my Shaw lithograph,3rd Aaron Hicks game used bat,4th Mike Trout game used bat,5th probably some of my brandon jennigs stuff i got signed,6th has gotta bemy aaron rodgers 16x20 that i got done at camp (connection through red batty), 7th would be a packer team ball that i had red get me in a trade.

I am 33 and have a Boston Redsox 1986 World Series Champs T Shirt Pretty Cool Got it at a store in new York city After the world series for Half Price well my mother did

I have a hospital registration card of Mike Tyson when he got in a motorcycle accident in Connecticut. Kind of weird piece to own.

I remeber my mom getting phone calls from the Quarter Horse Assoc. to follow the family tree. My dad and mom got this from their Banker back in 1965 when they owned a regestered Quarter Horse named Cruchty Bar. He was born with his two front legs broken. They couldnt race him but used him as a stud. His side of the family was from Poco Beuno. My dad had to sell him when he got shipped off to Germany in 1969. I was offered 20,000 for it about a year ago and passed on it. It was given to me from my dad and mom about 7 years ago
100_1626.jpg

Last edited:
Favorite Item

I have these ( each one ounce silver bar), they were produced in the late 80's early 90's, mostly sports related. They were released as an enamelled bar, but wasn't intersted in them that way and asked if he would sell unenamelled and he did. THis is the only set (all matching serial numbers) that exist as unenamelled bars, mentioned in lastet silver bar guide book.

scan0013.jpg

scan0012.jpg

scan0011.jpg

scan0003.jpg