when are we gonna have

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konel07

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
more then one of any player in the supercollector status? I heard it was gonna happen. just curious.. I know alot of people want the status recognized as well as the one person who gets recogonition:)

more then one of any player in the supercollector status? I heard it was gonna happen. just curious.. I know alot of people want the status recognized as well as the one person who gets recogonition:)

That made my head spin:) Do you mean when are we going to be able to have more than one SC per member? For example I could have Choi and try for Durham as well?

There are player collectors who get some sort of recognition when they include or ask to add a player in the collector database. If a SC is someone who is totally passionate about a player that they've amassed a premier collection then they should be recognized only if theirs is the best. In other words, if you want the title you should have to knock off the champ! Only in rare instances should the title be shared.

There are player collectors who get some sort of recognition when they include or ask to add a player in the collector database. If a SC is someone who is totally passionate about a player that they've amassed a premier collection then they should be recognized only if theirs is the best. In other words, if you want the title you should have to knock off the champ! Only in rare instances should the title be shared.

if this is the case, I have the best Ozzie Canseco collection out there shouldnt I get the SC status?

I think Kone wants to know if you could ever be a supercolletor of say in my case McGwire and say I chose Jeter if there will ever be a chance you could have a Sc badge for both instead of just one.

so to be clear there can be more then one jose canseco sc?

I think Kone wants to know if you could ever be a supercolletor of say in my case McGwire and say I chose Jeter if there will ever be a chance you could have a Sc badge for both instead of just one.

I thought it was pretty clear when the first question was answered....but as far as I know a member here can only have 1 SC badge, but there can be multiple members with the same SC badge...as in your case 7guns, you and "onionring9" are both SC of McGwire...

Kone I hope this helped you out.I think it is a good idea to only have the chance to get 1 Sc badge I think it's to make you a better Sc in your player and to me it helps you keep the right to be known as a Super Collector in your player of choice as I believe some people may not keep it going once they earned the badge they could just move on to the next player and never strive to have a better collection on their first player.

Last edited:
I understand that, but the person who gets the SC is not the only one who collects that particular player. I think it should be shared if another person has a decent collection as the collector with the sc. I know you guys probably think I am being annoying. I am really not trying to be.

OP - you have applied multiple times for SC for your Ozzie Canseco collection. I have personally as well as other MODS explained to you our reason for voting. Other HOF and SC members have answered your question in this thread. Please stop beating a dead horse. If you would like me to explain (again) why we did not vote in a SC of a player who has only 40 total cards available please PM me.

Tal

The following players all have two Bench members that are Super Collectors of them.

Vlad G.
Greg Maddux
Mark McGwire
Cal Ripken
Ryne Sandberg

Paul O'Neil actually has three members here Super Collecting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.