Whitecaps IP 6/4/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Was a great game, few HR's and 3 run HR stealing snag over the right field wall and a few auto's. Diane I haven't forgotten about you Jacob just really seems to not wanna sign your ball or something.

It was also Jack Morris bobblehead night with Jack signing. Got him on a ball, saw a few times including a guy I graph with now and then get J Morris. Well I did get his full sig kinda, his pen died for the beginning of his sig kinda. When you look close at it you can definately tell where the whole J is. Picture sucks but I think you can see enough to tell. If anyone is intrested in it let me know, I'm willing to try taking a better pic and trade/sell it. Had to get my POS digital camera that doesn't focus properly anymore out and don't know how much better of a pic I can get. I already have him on a Trump ball thats holding up fine I just figured I'd upgrade it to a ROMLB but the other sig is nicer needless to say.
SDC12482.jpg
Morrisbobble.jpg
Saw the team set was out so had to pick up a set to snag a few guys while waiting on Turner. 1st 2 are Jordan Lennerton, next 2 are 09 3rd Round pick Wade Gaynor. Bottom row is Michael Rockett, Victor Larez, Billy Alvino and Jacob Turner again.
caps.jpg
Paws made a suprise appearance and even posed for my buddy to take a picture.
paws.jpg
Both of 09 1st Round Pick Jacob Turner, I will have 1 of these 11x14's available once I find out which 2 of the 4 the guy wants from the 50/50.
newturner.jpg

All in all not to bad of a night even though I'd have liked to Morris to have came out crisp and to have gotten Diane's Turner ball finally done. Unfortunately the only game here for a few weeks that will be home I could go to atleast the first part is Sunday's game, and guess who will be starting thus not signing? Turner

Last edited:
Thanks, Nic....I surely hope he signs my ball soon, geesh lol...

I'm waiting patiently.....Wish I had been there for Jack Morris, love that bobblehead too....Thx for the update....Just keep me informed...

Diane

I swear everytime he sees me or my buddy with me having a ball he just won't sign or will ignore the ball and sign for everyone else but who has the ball. I really don't have anything else for him period now so I'd imagine I'll be able to get it done the next game I get to waiting after the game for sure.

Awesome pick ups! Congrats! Same kind of thing happened to me when I got Evander Holyfield to sign a photo that was already signed by Buster Douglas. The pen started out a bit slow on the first character of his sig. Still is an awesome pick up, as is that ball. Congrats!

Awesome pick ups! Congrats! Same kind of thing happened to me when I got Evander Holyfield to sign a photo that was already signed by Buster Douglas. The pen started out a bit slow on the first character of his sig. Still is an awesome pick up, as is that ball. Congrats!

Intrested in it? Offering it here first before I go throw it on SCN to try trading or selling. Both times now I've gotten him for free something goes wrong. First time he side paneled my ball and his sig on my mini helmet was barely visable. Needless to say the 3 auto's I got at a paid signing there was no issue with those one's at all. Its almost like a curse with me and freebies, something always goes wrong lol.