Whitecaps IP 8/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alan1000

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to the Whitecaps game tonight for Tiger Friday, as well as Carlos Guillens Rehab assignment. I got to the staidum about quarter to three and waited about five minutes before Guillen showed up. There was probably about 20 people and he graciously signed one thing for everyone there. I got a ball and my brother got a card for me. After that he got inside he became a dick to everyone though ;) . I waited in line with my brother to try to get him a second time by the dugout. My brother got a 2nd card signed (gave to my cousin), and when I got up he said "I already signed for you" and then "I gotta go". He left with a line of people waiting, this was also seconds after the whitecaps staff said he would sign for five more minutes. I didnt bother to try to get him before he left.

All in all it was a great time and game with a walk off Caps Win, I got Guillen's auto on a card and ball, Henneman on a card and ball, five more Whitecaps cards signed, and Richard Zumaya on a program.

Carlos Guillen Card:
CarlosGuillenAuto.jpg

Mike Henneman Card:
MikeHennemanAuto.jpg

Wade Gaynor/Alexis Espinoza/Jamie Johnson:
WhitecapsAutos4.jpg

Trevor Feeney/Joe DePastino:
WhitecapsAutos5.jpg

Richard Zumaya Program:
RichardZumayaAutoProgram.jpg

I dont have any interest in a dayton team set. Are you looking for a team set already signed, or one so you can graph them?

i am a set collector and i buy every set i can, esp with teams in the MWL and IL..so just one i can get signed...i am working on over 370 sets, all minor league sets..no main stream sets like topps or upper deck..kj

i am a set collector and i buy every set i can, esp with teams in the MWL and IL..so just one i can get signed...i am working on over 370 sets, all minor league sets..no main stream sets like topps or upper deck..kj

Sorry for the late response, Ive been back to school. If I make it to a playoff game I can get you one. I can sell it to you for the cost plus shipping. I think they are $6 per set. Guessing around $2 shipping.

Sorry for the late response, Ive been back to school. If I make it to a playoff game I can get you one. I can sell it to you for the cost plus shipping. I think they are $6 per set. Guessing around $2 shipping.

that will work,i will take one,thanks..kj

I was watching Man vs. Food and saw him at a Whitecaps game eating a 5lb sandwich. I guess you have to start in the 7th and finish it by the end of the game to win a T Shirt and infamy on the wall of pictures.. you up there?