Whitey Herzog is a nice guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STLSHOEMAN

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I sell mens shoes at Macys in St. Louis. Saturday, Whitey Herzog was at my store signing autographs for people. I was too busy and didn't get chance to see him. Well today he came in as a customer and I sold him a pair of shoes. I asked him to sign one of my business cards which he did adding HOF 2010 to the auto. He's the sixth auto that I've gotten at work. The others were Jim Edmonds, Rick Ankiel,Bob Forsch, Roger Werhli, and Jackie Smith. One of the few perks of the job.

That is very cool! Backs of business cards are great blank slates for getting signatures! I have a few templates for custom cuts that you can print and use a stanley knife to open a window to put the signature behind, if you are interested, let me know!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

That is cool! Whitey is a nice guy. I remember meeting him when I was a kid and he was a rookie manager for the Rangers in '73. He really loved talking baseball.