Why is it getting so hard to find people to make trades with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have about 10 cardinals auto/inserts for trade...In exchange for base or refractor twins cards at least 4 to 6 for the trade. Best regards, David

Hi David,
I am sure I have plenty of base but I don't have a list of them right now, lmk if you want any of those also.
I do have a list of some nicer Twins though, take your pick:
2015 Bowman Chrome Prospect Profiles Minis PP1 Byron Buxton
2015 Bowman Chrome Series Next Die-Cut SN-KV Kennys Vargas
2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP36 Alex Meyer
2014 Bowman Blue #6 Oswaldo Arcia #366/500
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Series 2 Gold Refractors BCP84 Stuart Turner
2014 Topps Wal Mart Blue Border – 220,541,624
2014 Topps Update Wal Mart Blue Border US319 Ricky Nolasco
2011 Bowman Bowman's Best Prospects BBP72 Joe Benson
2011 Topps Diamond Giveaway TDG-19 Joe Mauer
2011 Topps Diamond Duos DD-KT Harmon Killebrew/Jim Thome
2010 Topps Series 2 Attax Code Cards Justin Morneau
2010 Topps Update Attax Code Cards Francisco Liriano
2010 Topps Chrome Autograph #202 Drew Butera
2009 Topps Legends of the Game LGU24 Paul Molitor
2008 SP Authentic Rookie Jersey Autograph #106 Brian Bass #151/799
2005 Fleer Tradition Gray Backs #115 Torii Hunter
2004 SP Prospects Draft Duos Dual Autographs DD-JP Jay Rainville / Patrick Bryant #149/175
2003 Bowman’s Best FY RC Autograph J.D. Durbin
2003 Fleer Double Header #48 Torii Hunter
2002 Topps 206 Team 206 Series 2 T206-19 Cristian Guzman
2001 Topps Opening Day Team Logo Stickers Minnesota Twins
LMK & Thanks - Eric

I love to trade even if it's only for different trade cards. Sometimes I do find it hard to promote a trade with a fellow member when they only list the set & the card numbers of the players they need. Anyways feel free to look over my trade site anytime for any Cardinals you may need.

I love to trade even if it's only for different trade cards. Sometimes I do find it hard to promote a trade with a fellow member when they only list the set & the card numbers of the players they need. Anyways feel free to look over my trade site anytime for any Cardinals you may need.

You are right, I also find it hard when a trade list just has the player and set listed but no card # as all my lists just have card #'s and no player names, so I have to look cards up online and it takes forever. I looked over your site and am sending you a pm now.
Thanks for the post.
Eric