Will have 2023 Chrome to trade and give away!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi all,

I’m breaking some 2023 topps chrome for my YouTube channel today and over the weekend.

I’m just opening it for fun, for the PC, and to help build up the channel.

I am not going to be building this set, so I’m happy to trade whatever cards I don’t PC.

If you’re looking for individual cards, refractors, or inserts, please LMK.

I”m happy to give them to you PWE if it’s just a card or two. More cards I’d be looking for anything from my sig. We could also do a larger trade with some 2023 Chrome and other stuff from my FTL in exchange for better cards from my sig if you have any to trade.

PLMK how I can help you out!

PS Just to clarify, I”ll be hanging onto all the big rookies, auto’s etc. for my PC (unless I get lots of dupes!). Mostly looking to trade commons, inserts, refractors, and other extra cards.

Thanks!

NOMAH

Hi. looking to trade for these two guys for my pc. if you get any extras. just lmk. base. refractors. colors. I do have some 2023 topps chrome to trade. thanks. Larry

2023 TOPPS CHROME BASEBALL.

# 81 JAMES OUTMAN. RC. DODGERS
# 188 LOGAN O'HOPPE. RC. ANGELS.

Sounds good Larry. Do you need the 88 style O’Hoppe Silver Pack Chrome from 2023 series 2? I think I have An extra

Hi. looking to trade for these two guys for my pc. if you get any extras. just lmk. base. refractors. colors. I do have some 2023 topps chrome to trade. thanks. Larry

2023 TOPPS CHROME BASEBALL.

# 81 JAMES OUTMAN. RC. DODGERS
# 188 LOGAN O'HOPPE. RC. ANGELS.

If you opened any retail,I can use Pink Refractors. Also got in a 5 case break Pujols player break but didn't get anything better than the refractor and Prizm so anything other than those I can use too.

I would like to trade for
any chrome Phillies. Unless you wanted to give one away. Thanks
Sorry for the delay. Wasn’t feeling well for a few days.

I still have one more box to open, once I’m all finished I’ll go through them and let you know!