Will have 2023 Chrome to trade and give away!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay guys I finished all my boxes and here’s what I’ve got. PLMK what you need and if you’re looking for freebies or a trade. I’ll hook everyone up as best I can!

@Eliatack base: 2 Turner, 2 bohm, 2 harper, realmuto, 3 hoskins, castellanos. refractors: wheeler, realmuto. Prism refractors: turner, Catellanos

@bblair_2002 pink refractors: sale, mullins

@mcgwirenut 2 jazz base cards

@desertdogg o’ hoppe base

@ILLRIMESAYA
pirates: 2 mccutchen, 2 cal Mitchell, luis ortiz, ke’bryan, oneil cruz, peguero, 2 Reynolds. Future Star: Oneil Cruz
Nationals: meneses, 3 call, 2 cavali, downs, gore

@seawolf17 vientos, marte, scherzer, verlander, lindor

@reickholt Miranda and Lewis refractors, buxton prism refractor

@hooters517 base: 2 anderson, carlos perez, 2 eloy, 2 lenyn sosa, 2 Benintendi, 2 Oscar colas. sepia eloy

Also here are the other two videos I’ve posted so far, please check them out!

These are the retail pink refractors and not the /399 ones,correct?

Would like:
Both Turners
Harper
And wheeler refractor

I will take anything free! Thanks!!!
How bout those four for your flippin‘ out ohtani card, PWE? If that works please post.

I can also use your Oneil Cruz Father’s Day if you see anything else you like on my FTL.

Thanks!

Here are pics of the Gaylord Perry as well as the Pucket's. Being a Twins fan not 100% sure I want to part with Kirby.
Hi Rick, totally understand on the Kirby. Here is the reference I use for condition usually:

According to that site, given the corner wear and surface issues front and back the Perry group rookie would grade at Good which according to Beckett is $15 BV for that card.

I would hazard a guess that BV for all three of your refractors is going to be somewhere around $10 when BV comes out for this set.

Is there anything I can add to make that work for you? We could also just do the trade and I can add future considerations since we’ve traded before.

PLMK! Thanks

Very cool break enjoyed watching it. Will trade for any Mets or Yankees cards you have available for trade from this break or previous breaks of this product. Much appreciated

How bout those four for your flippin‘ out ohtani card, PWE? If that works please post.

I can also use your Oneil Cruz Father’s Day if you see anything else you like on my FTL.

Thanks!
Sorry, just traded him. Tell what you are looking for specifically, and I will check for you.

Hi Rick, totally understand on the Kirby. Here is the reference I use for condition usually:

According to that site, given the corner wear and surface issues front and back the Perry group rookie would grade at Good which according to Beckett is $15 BV for that card.

I would hazard a guess that BV for all three of your refractors is going to be somewhere around $10 when BV comes out for this set.

Is there anything I can add to make that work for you? We could also just do the trade and I can add future considerations since we’ve traded before.

PLMK! Thanks
I could use this card for my Twins autos
2022 Topps:
  • Baseball Stars Josh Winder MIN $6

Very cool break enjoyed watching it. Will trade for any Mets or Yankees cards you have available for trade from this break or previous breaks of this product. Much appreciated
Thanks so much! Appreciate you watching. I have 2 cole base, 2 rizzo, and one each of vientos, marte, scherzer, verlander, lindor

I will wait to send your Pirates and Nats cards to see how many of these you need and we can do another trade for them.

Hi all,

I’m breaking some 2023 topps chrome for my YouTube channel today and over the weekend.

I’m just opening it for fun, for the PC, and to help build up the channel.

I am not going to be building this set, so I’m happy to trade whatever cards I don’t PC.

If you’re looking for individual cards, refractors, or inserts, please LMK.

I”m happy to give them to you PWE if it’s just a card or two. More cards I’d be looking for anything from my sig. We could also do a larger trade with some 2023 Chrome and other stuff from my FTL in exchange for better cards from my sig if you have any to trade.

PLMK how I can help you out!

PS Just to clarify, I”ll be hanging onto all the big rookies, auto’s etc. for my PC (unless I get lots of dupes!). Mostly looking to trade commons, inserts, refractors, and other extra cards.
Let me know what you have... I am interested in finishing my techicolors insert set