Winner GIANTS FAN - Guess The Price - 1910 E98 Honus Wagner PSA 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintman2

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Defying the laws of nature a 100 year old baseball card received a 10 from psa so I figured it deserved a contest.

Link to the auction, http://sports.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7057&lotNo=80002

Link to a short write up on the find, http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/black-swamp-find-1910-e98-cards-heading-auction/

The Prizes:
Closest OVER OR UNDER gets first choice of one of the Ripken rookies in the pic below. (the fleer has a slightly rough left side)
Next closest gets second choice.
Next closest gets the remaining card.
HOWEVER, if the person that was closest is within $750 they get all three cards !
Please Note: You are guessing the SELL price, that includes the buyer's premium of 19.5%.

The Rules:
1) Must have 5 Bench Points to enter
2) Must have a 5.0 rating
3) One guess per member
4) Contest ends July 28th at 6:42 pm est (auction ends August 2nd)
5) Guesses may be changed anytime up to the contest end time
6) My contest, my rules, my decisions are final :p
7) I can be bought ! If you're not happy with something, send me a jar of claussen pickles and your issue will get serious consideration :)

348.JPG

EDIT: Since you can change your guess up until the end of the contest I will not be monitoring/listing guesses. If by some chance people guess the same amount, the person that posted first wins and the others are disqualified.

Last edited:
$39,285

thanks for the contest!

Since 60k is the opening price I assume this is a place holding guess.

If anyone be interested my guess is [strike]$325,489[/strike]. Changed my mind, I'm going with $1,345,864.23 for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.