working on 2013 topps heritage. Will post successes here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nothing greedy about going for 3 (to me, at least).

BTW, got a few potential traders for you here-- Chris Carter if you need him, and possibly some others. I'll shoot you a PM once the season is over with whatever else I'm able to get.

Drew,
Sounds great, and yes, we need Carter as of now. Hasn't responded to TTM (yet??)
This one came in
John Jaso c/o Oakland A's 2/2 2013 topps heritage, 2010 topps thin black sharpie 33 days

2013 topps heritage autograph set 53/500

Picked up two today:
This one Jared Burton c/o Minnesota Twins came in a postal plastic baggie with half envelope ripped. Cards were fine, signature looks like he scribbled for 5 seconds black sharpie 2/2 2013 topps heritage 36 days
Jamey Carroll c/o Kansas City Royals. Sent this right after trade to Royals 1/1 2013 topps heritage 11 days
2013 topps heritage autograph 55/500

Got this one:

Steven Lerud c/o Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs (Phillies) 3/3 2 2013 topps heritage, (offered him one to keep, he signed a returned it) and a 2013 topps walmart blue. 58 days

2013 topps heritage autograph 56/500

Well the spell has been broken, received two back in the mail today after a month without any Heritage coming in. And I picked up a Ramos at the Marlins game Staurday.
Scott Baker c/o Cubs 2 of 2 2013 topps heritage, 2010 topps 27 days
Lonnie Chisenhall c/o Indians 1/1 2013 topps heritage 45 days

Guess that puts me at 59/500 2013 topps heritage autograph...5 months to spring training!

I got Chris Carter in person on the 2013 Topps Heritage (#196) when the Astros were in Cleveland a couple weekends ago.
Need it?

If so, let me know what you have for trade. I favor Indians and Pirates but would be interested in any player I haven't gotten before.
Cheers,

Michael

Michael,
Thanks for your offer. I do have a Carter auto that is pending, but to play it safe, the only Pirates auto I have for trade is a 2010 topps pirates franchise history card signed by Brad Lincoln. I know, very appealing.
If my other deal falls through, I'll get back in contact with you with a better list.
Jeff

Michael,
Thanks for your offer. I do have a Carter auto that is pending, but to play it safe, the only Pirates auto I have for trade is a 2010 topps pirates franchise history card signed by Brad Lincoln. I know, very appealing.
If my other deal falls through, I'll get back in contact with you with a better list.
Jeff

Take your time.... it's not going anywhere soon! PM me though as I'm not following this thread.

tribefan...I will..thank you.

Tried this with one player this year with the Tigers. They do the signings for charity through their foundation and each player is a different amount, ranging from 10-40, and it's done through the team in conjunction so no scam, or if it is, congrats, much better than sending money to addis ababa.
Anyway, Max Scherzer was charging ten bucks for his charity, and with fielder being 40, and Miguel also at 40 bucks a pop and we need four of him, I thought Scherzer was a steal for $10 each, and he was on a high number and leader card, so off went $20 on August 16th. We received our two cards, signed in blue sharpie with his number, back in our SASE yesterday with a typed note from the director. Rockies do a similar type program, wonder if other teams do?
So officially, Max Scherzer 2/2 2013 topps heritage and leader card w/ verlander/hernandez (don't got them...such not good grammar, but I kin spell.
2013 topps heritage autograph 61/500 ---any 2013 heritage high number set information floating around?

This one came yesterday. Sent August 31, 2013 35 days. Oh my!
Norichika Aoki 6/2 sent two 2013 topps heritage, with a note saying that he could keep one for himself. Well, he signed both, and included 4 more cards, autographed! So sweet and unexpected.

2013 topps heritage set autograph 62/500